The reason why LeBron will take the last shot

starting from 1:00

dudes doubling bron so he won't get the ball.�

all-star dudes scared of bron to take the last shot or what?

i mean they are all all-stars to begin with...lol

anyways

if ya'll wanna see how good miami will be this year, just watch last year's all-star game.

lebron will be the go to guy.�

it will be wade's team for the time being but willslowly move on to lebrons'�
grin.gif

i love you wade but it is what it is, i dont even think you really care about that stuff..

I don't know why people say Bron's gonna play second fiddle to Wade...it's Wade's team since he's been there the longest, but on the court, I think as games play out, it'll be obvious that Bron's the #1 guy.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

anyways

if ya'll wanna see how good miami will be this year, just watch last year's all-star game.

it will be wade's team for the time being but�will�slowly move on to lebrons'�
grin.gif

i love you wade but it is what it is, i dont even think you really care about that stuff..
you're kidding right? or are you being serious right now? watch last year's all star game to see how good miami will be? dude, stop smoking that #%!+... everyone knows an all star cant even come close to a playoff game or a nba finals game. all star game is where players have fun, not want to get injured and showcase their talent. and if you want lebron to take the last shot, then miami isnt gonna win a lot of close games. wade is a better shooter, or even mike miller. it's obvious you're a lebron fan, but dude stop making these stupid comments

Originally Posted by acidicality

I don't know why people say Bron's gonna play second fiddle to Wade...it's Wade's team since he's been there the longest, but on the court, I think as games play out, it'll be obvious that Bron's the #1 guy.

Yup.

Originally Posted by JD617

Yup.

yeah i always thought it was funny how people said its wades team...its lebrons team wherever he goes lol

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Yup.

why even play the season? just give him a ring and the regular season/finals MVP, and call it a year.

its all gonna depend on the defense and match ups... these 3 guys were all depended on to take the last shot.... now with 3 all stars and 2 3point shooters on the floor whoever draws the double someone else is gonna be able to nail the shot...

house
wade
miller
lebron
bosh
thats the squad i would prolly want on the floor with 10-15 sec left...

They may draw the play up for LeBron but as soon as he is double teamed and sees the open guy he's gonna pass it, thats his game

Remember when he got criticized in Detroit a couple years ago for passing to an open teammate with the game on the line, he's an unselfish player so he's gonna do what's best for the team and that may be finding the open guy in the last minute or so

qft.

Yup.

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

anyways

grin.gif

you're kidding right? or are you being serious right now? watch last year's all star game to see how good miami will be? dude, stop smoking that #%!+... everyone knows an all star cant even come close to a playoff game or a nba finals game. all star game is where players have fun, not want to get injured and showcase their talent. and if you want lebron to take the last shot, then miami isnt gonna win a lot of close games. wade is a better shooter, or even mike miller. it's obvious you're a lebron fan, but dude stop making these stupid comments
oh really

Fatal Lightning wrote:

anyways

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I don't know who sucks Lebron off more between you and Xtrapoliwhatever
at least xtrapoliwhatever makes sense at times and posts in other threads and sections, while our favorite sports and training troll only posts about lebron and lakers sg #24

but answering the original question, as long as wade is playing at a top 5 in the league level  bron and wade are going to be 1 and 1A, one day wade will carry the team, the next day bron. I would expect lebrons assist numbers to go up though

Back
Top Bottom