The Rements of A Former Shoehead VOL. Beat Heat

i figured it'd be kinda interesting to share what remains of my collection after i sold off a bunch of shoes

mail

I had a lot of O.G.'s jordans left over after i sold a bunch of shoes, i got 2 pair of OG 12s, 2  pair of 13s, some 3s with nike air on the back

in the closet i also have some Olympic 7s i never wear, i got a couple other pair in the closet but i forgot the names

now for the stuff out in the open all the jordans except for the aquas are beaters, i wear them to work, got the pee wee herman sbs that just sit there

i got the countdown 5's which i used to rock HEAVY but i ended up getting tired of rockin ''loud'' shoes so i got those black and red vans

i got some lebrons 3s that i only wear to work and some dunks that i rock every now and then and some black pack sbs in the other closet

my main rotation was the vans and aquas but i just copped some midtop blazers and famous stars and straps shoes

/rant
 im zooted

i figured it'd be kinda interesting to share what remains of my collection after i sold off a bunch of shoes

mail

I had a lot of O.G.'s jordans left over after i sold a bunch of shoes, i got 2 pair of OG 12s, 2  pair of 13s, some 3s with nike air on the back

in the closet i also have some Olympic 7s i never wear, i got a couple other pair in the closet but i forgot the names

now for the stuff out in the open all the jordans except for the aquas are beaters, i wear them to work, got the pee wee herman sbs that just sit there

i got the countdown 5's which i used to rock HEAVY but i ended up getting tired of rockin ''loud'' shoes so i got those black and red vans

i got some lebrons 3s that i only wear to work and some dunks that i rock every now and then and some black pack sbs in the other closet

my main rotation was the vans and aquas but i just copped some midtop blazers and famous stars and straps shoes

/rant
 im zooted

Back
Top Bottom