eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

HOLY %$)% WILL SMITH HAS A DAUGHTER THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM!

WOW! HOW EXCITING!!!

i had to click the youtube video cuz I didn't know who he was suppose to resemble.

then I realized he was a she...

Got the dudes from Mindless Behavior looking like Will Smith daughters.
Then you got Will Smith Daughter lookin like a dude.

Im as liberal as anyone (serious) but lines gotta be drawn somehwere.

Um, so Will Smith's daughter looks like a boy (young Will)....is my mind supposed to be that blown???

song is wild dope. i thought it was a lady gaga song at first. if shorty penned that, shes pretty talented. with that said, i kept feeling like i was watching a gay dude.

Let that girl cook.
People take way too much of an issue with fun, freedom and support this kid has.  You gotta realize this ain't the family round the corner.  Anyways worry about your own children.

Wow. that song was pretty nice. She's a really unique kid, but she does look like a lil Will lol

She got toooo much freedom IMO. And didn't she just get a tongue ring?

Looks like will is gonna be making his own rendition of "daughters" somewhere down the line.
She's only 11 not 18

I'm actually really looking forward to Youtube covers of this song to start popping up.

She cuts her hair off and ppl have an issue w/ it. If she wouldve gotten locks would it be an issue of concern? I don't agree w/ the tongue ring but I don't see an issue w/ her parents allowing her to express herself and be the individual she wants (or thinks she wants) to be. She is 11, she's at that age where she's starting to try and define herself

I get her and Jaden confused all the damn time . Smh one needs to get a different hair style or something .

Originally Posted by Regis

Got the dudes from Mindless Behavior looking like Will Smith daughters.
Then you got Will Smith Daughter lookin like a dude.

lines gotta be drawn somehwere.

This , too much of this.

I thought this was Will's son....She looks just like him....a clone for real.....Looks like she borrowed that shirt from Will closet too...

Back
Top Bottom