The RETRO Gaming Thread!

*inner Nintendo fanboy from the 90s speaking*

:lol:

SEGA doesn't do hardware anymore. That's why they license out these bummy clone consoles to those janky third party manufacturers. Minus whale have someone like Nintendo, who actually makes good hardware do it.

SEGA and Nintendo seemed to have buried the hatchet a long time ago. Sonic and Mario are doing daggone crossover games. :lol:

D8A55C3F-F465-4EA6-AB6D-674EB88BB12A.jpeg

Here's the list:

Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Alien Soldier
Alien Storm
Altered Beast
Beyond Oasis
Bio-Hazard Battle
Bonanza Bros.
Columns
Columns III: Revenge of Columns
Comix Zone
Crack Down
Decap Attack
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Dynamite Headdy
ESWAT: City Under Siege
Fatal Labyrinth
Flicky
Gain Ground
Galaxy Force II
Golden Axe
Golden Axe II
Golden Axe III
Gunstar Heroes
Kid Chameleon
Landstalker
Light Crusader
Phantasy Star II
Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millenium
Ristar
Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
Shining Force
Shining Force II
Shining in the Darkness
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic Spinball
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Space Harrier II
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 3
Super Thunder Blade
Sword of Vermilion
The Revenge of Shinobi
ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron
ToeJam& Earl
Vectorman
VectorMan 2
Virtua Fighter 2
Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
Wonder Boy in Monster World

Decent list but, without listing sports games, here is a short, incomplete list of missing classics...

After Burner II
Castle Of Illusion
Castlevania: Bloodlines
Ecco The Dolphin
Flashback
Ghouls 'N Ghosts
Insector X
MERCS
Moonwalker
Mortal Kombat I & II
Road Rash I & II
Spider-Man
Splatterhouse 2 & 3
Street Fighter 2
Strider
TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist

....i don't think these are all third party
a few are early releases & equivalent to a nes black box games
but i don't really remember who made what

Last edited:
Decent list but, without listing sports games, here is a short, incomplete list of missing classics...

After Burner II
Castle Of Illusion
Castlevania: Bloodlines
Ecco The Dolphin
Flashback
Ghouls 'N Ghosts
Insector X
MERCS
Moonwalker
Mortal Kombat I & II
Road Rash I & II
Spider-Man
Splatterhouse 2 & 3
Street Fighter 2
Strider
TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist

....i don't think these are all third party
a few are early releases & equivalent to a nes black box games
but i don't really remember who made what

Where's Rocket Knight Adventures?!

:lol:

SEGA doesn't do hardware anymore. That's why they license out these bummy clone consoles to those janky third party manufacturers. Minus whale have someone like Nintendo, who actually makes good hardware do it.

SEGA and Nintendo seemed to have buried the hatchet a long time ago. Sonic and Mario are doing daggone crossover games. :lol:

Agreed 1000% on this. Nintendo has some respect for their history and they actually improved their emulator on the SNES Mini vs. the NES Mini.

ATgames is a trash company that has done absolutely nothing. :smh:

Found a nice sega collection at the flea yesterday picked 7 games out boxed asked him how much he said 15 a piece we couldn’t meet on a price so I walked...

Anyone try the at games one where you can put your sega cart in ? I heard on YouTube that one is the best one but the sound still not right

Found a nice sega collection at the flea yesterday picked 7 games out boxed asked him how much he said 15 a piece we couldn’t meet on a price so I walked...

Anyone try the at games one where you can put your sega cart in ? I heard on YouTube that one is the best one but the sound still not right

Flea market (re)seller wildin' for $15 per game unless they came with the cases. eBay's better for loose SEGA carts in that regard.

Flea market (re)seller wildin' for $15 per game unless they came with the cases. eBay's better for loose SEGA carts in that regard.

Cases no manuals but Reggie games like sonic 1 and 2 and I picked out sonic spinball some others nothing expensive.

I have it and it's pretty good for testing carts out. It plays most but there are a few that will not work no matter what, usually to do with the board/chip running the game. My biggest complaint is that my unit doesn't seems to support any wired OG or aftermarket controllers. I'm stuck with those awful wireless joints

I have it and it's pretty good for testing carts out. It plays most but there are a few that will not work no matter what, usually to do with the board/chip running the game. My biggest complaint is that my unit doesn't seems to support any wired OG or aftermarket controllers. I'm stuck with those awful wireless joints

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Get yourself a Genesis Version 1 with the 'High Definition Graphics' logo and the OSSC my bro with a good SCART cable. You will throw that AT Games joint in the garbage with the quickness.

https://www.videogameperfection.com/products/open-source-converter/

https://www.retrogamingcables.co.uk/sega/mega-drive-1

Back
Top Bottom