The RETRO Gaming Thread!

6221A900-ABFC-4C01-B48C-191C5FB76ACD.jpeg

Ninja Gaiden. Any fans?

Hello, I am a master ninja & Ninja Gaiden may be my favorite video game franchise.

2097246-5080caaa7d154793a33fd0d1468eecf8.gif

You don't want to catch me with the Unlabored Flawlessness and almost zero energy on a completed health bar.
...or with The Dark Dragon Blade for that matter.

In Ninja Gaiden Black: if I didn't score equal or higher karma points on each individual encounter (than the world record holder) ...I would reset and go from that start point again...no matter how many encounters deep I was from the last save point. Repeat: every encounter...under time...maxed UTs, etc.

Last edited:
Psps have shot up in price, I’m noticing around $100 for a nice one. I don’t like the screen as much tho I hate seeing the dots or what they called pixels.

Same reason stopping me from buying a ds lite.

But that PlayStation phone has been gaining buzz, emulates Ps1,n64 and ds games better than the psp

I bought some of my movies on UMD like Super Bad anc Spider-Man 3. Lord knows I’ll never purchase the latter again in any form lol

Psps have shot up in price, I’m noticing around $100 for a nice one. I don’t like the screen as much tho I hate seeing the dots or what they called pixels.

Same reason stopping me from buying a ds lite.

But that PlayStation phone has been gaining buzz, emulates Ps1,n64 and ds games better than the psp
I just watched a vid about the PS phone the other day

95D4B8E8-E9F8-4897-831F-ADD4492BDC1C.jpeg

My ps2 collection so far. Haven’t spent much as I usually buy a handful of games sell the ones I don’t want and keep what I do want, also sold some of the ones I had like silent hill 2, Okami and bully and I just buy the Hd remakes on sale via Xbox

I see Pro Skater 2 and 3 on there. Two of my fondest memories of playing games right there.

Back
Top Bottom