The RETRO Gaming Thread!

^ Great game. Some reason I loved Blitzball. I got my Jecht shot so powerful that I would line up the entire opposing team and have the ball hit each of them then go in.

^ Great game. Some reason I loved Blitzball. I got my Jecht shot so powerful that I would line up the entire opposing team and have the ball hit each of them then go in.

some days i would get on just to play blitzball :rofl:

i beat this game once a semester, every semester in college. usually before finals week. just to keep my head clear.

Ffxboxart.jpg

damn, you did work son.

i beat this game once a semester, every semester in college. usually before finals week. just to keep my head clear.

Ffxboxart.jpg

not surprised, it was probably the easiest FF I've played. If I didn't go for all the side quests and stuff and just go for storyline, I'd probably finish in a couple of days.

I'm still waiting on a FF VIII HD remaster though before I buy one for the PC. VIII was probably my favorite slightly beating out VII for me.

me and my brother would always play some RPG back when we had the PS1, I would buy a new game a week just because it was cheap back then when we got it modded. :smokin

Have you ever played it? Shenmue was probably one of the best games I played for the dreamcast.

i have not, i need to check it out. my cousin is a gamer and he just bought a dreamcast earlier this year so i will have to keep my eye out for that at the local pawn spots

IMO. You should just get an OG Xbox and get a copy of Shenmue II. It comes with a DVD cinematic retelling of the first game.

However if you want a Dreamcast for all the other amazing games, that is always a viable option :smile:

Video game covers are cool to look at.
I agree, I'd rather see real pics though.

Here's a corner of my living room... mostly PS1/PS2/DS/XB/GCN here though... The really old stuff is around the way on the other side. And of course those big boxes are arcade sticks. You guys thought sneakers took up a lot of room? Arcade Sticks, lol.

And a corner of my work place where we stream retro games...
Damn! 

Just booked a trip for Tokyo today. I'm going to be staying in Akihabara this time. In all my years of trips going to Japan, I've never once stayed in Akihabara. This time I'm going to stay out late and just geek out. Can't wait to get into some retro gaming goodness. June is going to be a crazy month!

Yo..anybody remember Armored Core? :lol:

Man I would build the coolest looking mech, thinking I'm about to wreck dudes. Then I end up getting washed in like 20 seconds. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom