The RETRO Gaming Thread!

View media item 2487884
Picked up this slim 2 dualshocks memory card and 9 games for 30$ at the flea market today...espn 2k5,need for speed pro street, midnight club, devil may cry, need for speed underground 2 (new in plastic) Medal of Honor vanguard, Medal of Honor rising sun, god of war and and need for speed hot pursuit 2.

I remember getting these pages every month at FuncoLand

1395407405531.jpg

This list is sick

Edit - idk what happened with the quoting lol

Last edited:
Donkey Kong Jr. Math is the most expensive Donkey Kong game on that list :lol:

i remember that game
probably rarer
as an educational game, they probably made less of them

You know some kids probably got that game because their parents thought it was a fun Donkey Kong game. "Thanks mom!....oh wait" :lol:

joe billionaire joe billionaire
Very nice pick up! Those slim models are starting to go up in value slowly but surely. I want one but keep running into broken ones at my local thrift stores.

isco isco , I think Resident Evil 4 was the first and last one I ever played. It was a weekend rental but remember it being fun to play.

You know some kids probably got that game because their parents thought it was a fun Donkey Kong game. "Thanks mom!....oh wait" :lol:

I had an Atari before Nintendo & we did have some educational games for it.
Atari had a ton of those.
Some of them joints were actually fun. :lol:

But I did have the og Donkey Kong on Atari...not DK Math or anything like that :lol:

Last edited:
I remember my sister buying me nemesis damn I couldn't play it I think I returned it for street fighter alpha ex and final fantasy 7 :lol:

Thanks this is probably my best deal I ever got with "retro" stuff everything is in nice condition for 30 I didn't even haggle

I popped in street vol 2 got a whopping vs the comp hardest mode they were doing 15k plus moves every point lmao

Report! I Remember we the characters shaking and reading the text

Last edited:
Haha. I always play the wingman and cover my family member. They are amazed at how much easier it is to get 1st with me picking off people trying to attack them, lol.

I maxed out the stars on all the tracks on MK Wii, so for me it's more fun/challenging to try to go 1st-2nd with the person I'm playing with, especially since most of my family members are struggle (at video games in general) compared to me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Kung fu [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2488695

For those with old consoles, is there some sort of adapter y'all use to make the games look good on hdtv's?

Back
Top Bottom