The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I was going to buy Deadpool from some guy on OfferUp this weekend....but I came across it today for $1. Ended up picking these other games since I was going to spend $10 anyway, why not?
CC72A424-27D7-4C4A-B3F5-0A4F5738246F.jpeg

Now I’m really only looking to add Mortal Kombat Komplete and Ultra Street Fighter IV.

Edit: My Genesis mini just arrived too. Doooope.

Last edited:
Haven’t posted much due to trying to figure out my life but still hunting stuff here and there.

Here’s some recent stuff I picked up. Yesterday I found the PS2 Slim with original box for 20, and it works. I originally wanted the silver model but couldn’t pass up the price with the og box.

Also some mentioned collecting old cartoons, I like to find any cool anime movies on either DVD or VHS.

7F11FD39-1E30-45AB-8E3D-D8ACD2F01A96.jpeg

F8E6743A-1748-4962-AC8F-6D5432964503.jpeg

94F1BF85-219A-4C37-9731-BB99371A4DA2.jpeg

My sisters’ boss was going to throw out a Nintendo Wii U into the trash because he was upgrading tv and game system. He let me have it instead, it is missing the big remote with the mini screen though. Couldn’t find it so oh well. Can you use regular Wii remotes instead?

My sisters’ boss was going to throw out a Nintendo Wii U into the trash because he was upgrading tv and game system. He let me have it instead, it is missing the big remote with the mini screen though. Couldn’t find it so oh well. Can you use regular Wii remotes instead?

We have the snes and playstation (got that for $20 on prime day at target) I need to stop messing around and grab the sega but other than that idk if we'll get any others. If a N64 came out then possibly but prolly nothing else would be of interest.

I was going to buy Deadpool from some guy on OfferUp this weekend....but I came across it today for $1. Ended up picking these other games since I was going to spend $10 anyway, why not?
CC72A424-27D7-4C4A-B3F5-0A4F5738246F.jpeg

Now I’m really only looking to add Mortal Kombat Komplete and Ultra Street Fighter IV.

Edit: My Genesis mini just arrived too. Doooope.

Deadpool game was such a disappointment.

Returned it after 1 day.

Man y’all remember humongous games? Point and click games of the 90s. I remember my cousin had this digipak of like 15 games of all the point and click games. A few were humongous games like the bee at the airport and spy fox and I remember others were like Carmen San Diego and Kong’s quest VII. Wish I could find that pack to know all the games and play some

Man y’all remember humongous games? Point and click games of the 90s. I remember my cousin had this digipak of like 15 games of all the point and click games. A few were humongous games like the bee at the airport and spy fox and I remember others were like Carmen San Diego and Kong’s quest VII. Wish I could find that pack to know all the games and play some
I remember playing Freddy Fish as a kid. I'm pretty sure it was from Humongous Games.

i have 4 also and might cop the the genesis one... but after that i dont see myself copping any consoles unless its for the n64

I feel you. Lots of people been wondering if that N64 mini is going to happen. I’m going to pass though as I was a strictly a PS1 PS2 guy by that point.

I feel you. Lots of people been wondering if that N64 mini is going to happen. I’m going to pass though as I was a strictly a PS1 PS2 guy by that point.

Can't see it happening tbh. I think the retro craze might be waning a bit and the PS Mini was a flop as some of those early 3D games don't age well at all.

I haven't been following the virtual console scene at all but have Nintendo been pushing N64 games onto that platform?

The N64 Mini will come between generations of Switch to the next console. Depending on the duration, maybe even a GC Classic.

Back
Top Bottom