The RETRO Gaming Thread!

To this day I dont understand why they made the game so difficult.

Killer Seaweed, unbeatable Bosses, dumb barriers on the map.

Ghostbusters 1 also, I still dont know how to play that game.

I made it to the end by luck and never made it up the tower to fight the marshmallow michelin dj man.

I beat all the Hitman games though.

I run NBA 2k11 with the Knicks. Every season is Linsanity.

I can reverse everything in all WWE 2ks.

Psylocke, Doctor Doom and Wolverine cant be beat in Mvc2.

Im not completely pathetic in gaming.

Im not.

I suck at COD, Halo, and all shooters too.

All I do is Hail Mary plays in Madden, I dont know what Im doin.

In MK I spam the same Teleport, Spear, Uppercut 3-hit combo with Scorpion!!

Dont let me get you at the end of the screen with RYU... ILLL SWEEP!

Over and Over and Over again.

PIKACHU CANT BE STOPPED IN SMASH BROS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Which Ghostbusters?

I for sure beat the excellent Genesis one. It wasn’t too difficult. I think I might or might not have beat the master system one. That was a lil difficult. Don’t remember the Nintendo one.

FGHY2EpWYBUZzNH.jpeg

Which Ghostbusters?

I for sure beat the excellent Genesis one. It wasn’t too difficult. I think I might or might not have beat the master system one. That was a lil difficult. Don’t remember the Nintendo one.

NES Ghostbusters. Game makes me shudder. So difficult.

Anyone have Neo Geo AES console? Been looking at getting one but not sure it’s worth the price importing g from Japan.
i have an aes…it is cool, but the aes game cartridges cost thousands of dollars if not hundreds of dollars. also so many neo geo titles are basically available 1:1 via download at the playstation store/steam/etc.

i think they do have consolized mvs players…from what i remember the mvs cartridges are ALOT cheaper and i think the mvs carts are what was used at the arcades back in the day

Last edited:
Technically, the NES TMNT II arcade game wasn’t easy either (unless you hella spammed jump kicks which didn’t work in the actual arcade).

It’s too bad that game didn’t come out on Genesis (yeah I know TiT came out sorta as hyperstone).

I wonder how many PS1 demo discs were taking off the stand without purchasing the magazine.
I'm guilty of taking the discs at least a handful of times from the mags at news stands. Also took baseball cards from magazines few times in those days. Smh at myself. But I wasn't gonna waste my chore money on a mag I'd browse only here and there lol.

I’m sure Genesis had good enough graphics to come close (if not better) than the arcade version. I’ve got it on the Atari 2600 and you need to use lots of imagination, lol
I’m thinking of getting a 2600. 🔥

No complaints from me on the sega frogger.

The arcade version of games always looks cool though, imo

I’m thinking of getting a 2600. 🔥

No complaints from me on the sega frogger.

The arcade version of games always looks cool though, imo

I don’t recommend it to be totally honest with you. There’s lots of maintenance needed before you get it started in that lots of old parts need replacing. Also, that graphics and gameplay rival what you’d find in wristwatch games or early handhelds. My suggestion to you would be something like a Colecovision or Sega Master System to hit that retro itch. They’re old systems too but I tend to see them in working order. Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom