The Revelations Of An Elite Family Insider (2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
not this stuff again.

Any of it really. like what energy is being given off exactly? I think energy is a stupid word. This just boils down to be a positive person and people will be influenced because everyone can be a leader. Forget all this zen energy yin and yang goin out to a forest for a year to discover myself stuff

I read this a couple of weeks ago, very interesting indeed. He mentioned something about "There's no end" or "It's not meant to end," I wonder if he was implying about the beginning of a new era.
He also talked about the beings that come around us when we feel happy, sad, mad sexual aroused etc..

When I did my dmt salvia trip I felt as though there were dark figure beings around me and watching me. I didn't see them with my two eyes but I saw them in the back of my mind or you may say the "third eye." However, they were hiding behind the fabric of space or atleast were trying to hide when I felt their presents. Imagine curtains with rips and you can see through it, or imagine a curtain between you and your computer screen and being able to see through those rips. 

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

When I did my dmt salvia trip I felt as though there were dark figure beings around me and watching me. I didn't see them with my two eyes but I saw them in the back of my mind or you may say the "third eye." However, they were hiding behind the fabric of space or atleast were trying to hide when I felt their presents. Imagine curtains with rips and you can see through it, or imagine a curtain between you and your computer screen and being able to see through those rips. 
What did they give you?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

What did they give you?

You talking about the beings? They didn't give me anything. They were just there absorbing and were trying to hide at the same time. I forgot to mentioned, at this point I was in between dimensions of 3rd and 4th which we are now in, 5th is the dream state and 6th is the spirit dimension. I felt like I was ready to go somewhere but I couldn't go because I was trying to let go. Letting go wasn't enough.  

What nature provides directly.I have a greenhouse which provides me with certain vegetables/fruit which sprang fromuncontaminated seeds.I have some healthy animals which provide me with meat, eggs, milk.I get my water from an underground spring.For you to know, bread can be bought at small independent backeries, especially the "foreign"ones who do not use the same ingredients as the "natives", they are not free from them but betterstill.Some of the food/drinks sold in these "foreign"-run shops will be better for you than the onessold in supermarkets.This is not how the rest of my family lives, they have "servants" which provide them with theirneeds with the products from their own properties/factories/farms/etc

That's right! Keep eating your GMO's peasants!

This is why I'm considered the "pickiest eater in the world". If it had to be shipped from somewhere >5 miles from my house, it doesn't get consumed. Get to know your farmer! LOCAL! LOCAL! LOCAL! Know where your food comes from, how it is raised/grown.

I just read this a week ago after finding these links from another conspiracy thread. Very interesting read to say the least.

What did they give you?

You talking about the beings? They didn't give me anything. They were just there absorbing and were trying to hide at the same time. I forgot to mentioned, at this point I was in between dimensions of 3rd and 4th which we are now in, 5th is the dream state and 6th is the spirit dimension. I felt like I was ready to go somewhere but I couldn't go because I was trying to let go. Letting go wasn't enough.  

What did they give you?

Oh sorry about that... 
Present as in being, existing, or occurring at this time or now.  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

What nature provides directly.I have a greenhouse which provides me with certain vegetables/fruit which sprang fromuncontaminated seeds.I have some healthy animals which provide me with meat, eggs, milk.I get my water from an underground spring.For you to know, bread can be bought at small independent backeries, especially the "foreign"ones who do not use the same ingredients as the "natives", they are not free from them but betterstill.Some of the food/drinks sold in these "foreign"-run shops will be better for you than the onessold in supermarkets.This is not how the rest of my family lives, they have "servants" which provide them with theirneeds with the products from their own properties/factories/farms/etc

That's right! Keep eating your GMO's peasants!

This is why I'm considered the "pickiest eater in the world". If it had to be shipped from somewhere >5 miles from my house, it doesn't get consumed. Get to know your farmer! LOCAL! LOCAL! LOCAL! Know where your food comes from, how it is raised/grown.

I eventually want to have my own farm/greenhouse for this kinda stuff.

weird, because I was in SF just yesterday
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

hmmm

If this +$@@ is so uber top secret why is it getting posted on regular forums on the regular web? Cats couldnt even take it to the deep web to discuss the behind the scenes functions of world leaders?

lmao

BUmping this because I routinely read this every few years.

Hopefully others can put their eyes on it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom