THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Pix Of My Gradients
Out Of All The Kobe 6s
This Are My Fav
I Think There
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why are you guys saying there won't be any true laker cw's? Someone in the last thread already confirmed that the laker cw won't drop until next season along with the DK cw. It was the same guy that posted info about the barca's. Sorry for forgetting his sn, but he had a Jordan avy.

Why are you guys saying there won't be any true laker cw's? Someone in the last thread already confirmed that the laker cw won't drop until next season along with the DK cw. It was the same guy that posted info about the barca's. Sorry for forgetting his sn, but he had a Jordan avy.

Have a chance to pick up a pair of Kobe's....What cw is better in your opinion?
Helicoptors or Gradients?

Originally Posted by kob8

Gradients hands down.  Helicopters/GB's are all over the place, but that's just my opinion of course.

Gradients hands down.  Helicopters/GB's are all over the place, but that's just my opinion of course.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

I'd take the GB...

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

I'd take the GB...

Back
Top Bottom