THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

the thing with tours is that it is synonymous to "losing/sweep"

arrghh! too many good cw, very difficult to choose.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Titan doin a good job on that early release!
smile.gif
parks stadiums gona have them too? hope dasca gets the gradients or the tours later on
happy.gif
hehe

which one to keep? dukes, breds or the delsol homes? tia kobe fam
smile.gif

i'd go with breds.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Titan doin a good job on that early release!
smile.gif
parks stadiums gona have them too? hope dasca gets the gradients or the tours later on
happy.gif
hehe

which one to keep? dukes, breds or the delsol homes? tia kobe fam
smile.gif

i'd go with breds.

^
naw, just the OG lace.
gradients are good but I went to the store the other day and tried them on.
my girl said no. I didn't like them either. lightbulbs look way better...

^
naw, just the OG lace.
gradients are good but I went to the store the other day and tried them on.
my girl said no. I didn't like them either. lightbulbs look way better...

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

If I'm not mistaken---can't we cop from the UK site??? We'd just pay more for shipping, right?
nerd.gif
U.S. orders will not go through on Nikestore UK.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

If I'm not mistaken---can't we cop from the UK site??? We'd just pay more for shipping, right?
nerd.gif
U.S. orders will not go through on Nikestore UK.

looks like you'll have to shell out serious moolah for the barcas. And honestly, they're not that great
if we're talking $300-500, it ain't worth it...

looks like you'll have to shell out serious moolah for the barcas. And honestly, they're not that great

pair of 11 BHM's on eastbay which is exactly what i've been looking for but can't add to cart
frown.gif

pair of 11 BHM's on eastbay which is exactly what i've been looking for but can't add to cart
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Barca's scream summer. JRThumper85, i'm with you on copping 2x! I kind of want to ball in a pair, they would look great on the court.

These are straight summer kicks. I can't wait to get mine. Do we still not have a date or are we going with my May 12 or May 14? These Barcas are the only pair I really want out of all these Kobes. I'm a huge fan of loud colors + nike + Barca + Kobe = sneaker addict. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Barca's scream summer. JRThumper85, i'm with you on copping 2x! I kind of want to ball in a pair, they would look great on the court.

These are straight summer kicks. I can't wait to get mine. Do we still not have a date or are we going with my May 12 or May 14? These Barcas are the only pair I really want out of all these Kobes. I'm a huge fan of loud colors + nike + Barca + Kobe = sneaker addict. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I think resellers will be in that area of price but you can prolly cop for under $300. Or close to it for sure!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I think resellers will be in that area of price but you can prolly cop for under $300. Or close to it for sure!
wink.gif

It was posted on the previous page that nikestore tweeted it's available to order from the uk site on the 17th. Read each post its only 8pages in.
smile.gif

It was posted on the previous page that nikestore tweeted it's available to order from the uk site on the 17th. Read each post its only 8pages in.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom