THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Got the Gradients last Friday. They are very nice on feet, and definitely underrated. 

Fresh off the footlocker parking lot.

I'm not really a fan of these but everytime I see this pic I can't help but to think how it has Mavericks colors and I should get these. I have waited it out long enough I think. This will be in my head, my Mavericks color way. I'll cop with a discount coupon along with a discount coupon for the Tours. Those tours look nice but only if I can get a discount. They might of jinxed the shoe/lakers calling them the tours and show casing them for the 2nd round.

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Got the Gradients last Friday. They are very nice on feet, and definitely underrated. 

Fresh off the footlocker parking lot.

I'm not really a fan of these but everytime I see this pic I can't help but to think how it has Mavericks colors and I should get these. I have waited it out long enough I think. This will be in my head, my Mavericks color way. I'll cop with a discount coupon along with a discount coupon for the Tours. Those tours look nice but only if I can get a discount. They might of jinxed the shoe/lakers calling them the tours and show casing them for the 2nd round.

Originally Posted by qpcdimplez8

when are barcas supposed to come out? whats their release date? I Know its not a U.S release, just want a date... thanks guys...
MAY 17th.

And don't believe what any of these other dudes on here are yapping about, i.e. pre-orders and all this other mess.

They don't know what they're talking about!

when are barcas supposed to come out? whats their release date? I Know its not a U.S release, just want a date... thanks guys...
MAY 17th.

And don't believe what any of these other dudes on here are yapping about, i.e. pre-orders and all this other mess.

I think those should be nicknamed sweeps. and dont chew me out, I'm a laker fan, but i mean, it makes sense.

nevertheless i want them and the barcas bad as hell. the in those pics the barcas look almost neon. like a complete infrared shoe lol

I think those should be nicknamed sweeps. and dont chew me out, I'm a laker fan, but i mean, it makes sense.

nevertheless i want them and the barcas bad as hell. the in those pics the barcas look almost neon. like a complete infrared shoe lol

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

MAY 17th.

Good to know dude.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

MAY 17th.

Good to know dude.
pimp.gif

@Freeze thats what I'm talking about! I rather call those the sweeps but then again the Tours are a pretty solid name. "Wear these and you'll be set to go on a Tour!" courtesy of the Mavs.

To those saying you can't pre-order them, believe what you want. To each their own. I've never ran into a kobe yet that couldn't be pre-ordered. Don't get me wrong I'd rather find a site that will be selling them at midnight or something of that nature but I'm still on the prowl for that to pop up.

@Freeze thats what I'm talking about! I rather call those the sweeps but then again the Tours are a pretty solid name. "Wear these and you'll be set to go on a Tour!" courtesy of the Mavs.

To those saying you can't pre-order them, believe what you want. To each their own. I've never ran into a kobe yet that couldn't be pre-ordered. Don't get me wrong I'd rather find a site that will be selling them at midnight or something of that nature but I'm still on the prowl for that to pop up.

Can't believe the last thread got locked
I've missed alot!
Doubled up on gradients.. $78 apiece
The FTL I work at ended up getting them up... So I might get a third pair

I'm mad the Lakers lost
Wanted to get a 6 rings and finals colorway

Might make another ID to make four

Gonna cop tour yellows
I want Barca's badly!

Can't believe the last thread got locked
I've missed alot!
Doubled up on gradients.. $78 apiece