THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

hey fam, new to the kobe line. i picked up some Vs, now I won these VIs on ebay. are these legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...gename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT
EDIT, the del sol swoosh is way bright! doesnt look right to me?

Man, those look fake bro... for some reason, most fakes have some beat up boxes... Laces are the wrong type... Shape is off... Pic quality is garbage... Scales look off... Tounge looks GARBAGE!... etc... Don't pay for it & report the item...

Thanks 23phorlife!

hey fam, new to the kobe line. i picked up some Vs, now I won these VIs on ebay. are these legit?

Man, those look fake bro... for some reason, most fakes have some beat up boxes... Laces are the wrong type... Shape is off... Pic quality is garbage... Scales look off... Tounge looks GARBAGE!... etc... Don't pay for it & report the item...

Thanks 23phorlife!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Thanks 23phorlife!
Definately fake.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Thanks 23phorlife!
Definately fake.

not only fake but bad fakes. mjrod is wise man dont pay and report. why would u have broke laces like that if they are BRAND NEW NEVER WORN ? and i HATE when the listing does nto include this ... "100% authentic or $$ back" or something to that effect. what v's didya pick up ? jus wonderin

not only fake but bad fakes. mjrod is wise man dont pay and report. why would u have broke laces like that if they are BRAND NEW NEVER WORN ? and i HATE when the listing does nto include this ... "100% authentic or $$ back" or something to that effect. what v's didya pick up ? jus wonderin

If you already paid and received them you have to report it to Ebay.
They will make you return the sneakers to the seller. The return shipping you have to pay unfortunately.  
If the seller will not reimburse you your money Ebay will as long as you paid via PayPal.
I had same problem 2 years ago with fake Jordan 13's.

If you already paid and received them you have to report it to Ebay.
They will make you return the sneakers to the seller. The return shipping you have to pay unfortunately.  
If the seller will not reimburse you your money Ebay will as long as you paid via PayPal.
I had same problem 2 years ago with fake Jordan 13's.

RIP to those Grinches.

They look like a flat tire.
frown.gif

mjrod - Where is your signature fake pic at? i was scrolling and scrolling and didnt see it. You can't post fakes without your mjrod fake signature pic.

Seems like the bigger the package the long the hold in customs. Hope none of them are Man U fans if not those things will never make it to me. haha!

mjrod - Where is your signature fake pic at? i was scrolling and scrolling and didnt see it. You can't post fakes without your mjrod fake signature pic.

Seems like the bigger the package the long the hold in customs. Hope none of them are Man U fans if not those things will never make it to me. haha!

mjrod1985 - You just sold me on the Gradients
devil.gif
. I just used the 20% off Eastbay code to get a pair
pimp.gif

mjrod1985 - You just sold me on the Gradients
devil.gif
. I just used the 20% off Eastbay code to get a pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I was at the Nike Factory Store and it looks like the VI's are starting to hit the shelves.

Found a few VI breds size ten open box top. The Ontario store was doing a 20% off for anything open top.

20110528182643.jpg

Ontario? Im about to hit up the mills tomorrow to see what's up..

Keep us posted on any good finds.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I was at the Nike Factory Store and it looks like the VI's are starting to hit the shelves.

Found a few VI breds size ten open box top. The Ontario store was doing a 20% off for anything open top.

20110528182643.jpg

Ontario? Im about to hit up the mills tomorrow to see what's up..

Keep us posted on any good finds.

Thanks fam, for the fake check.

I woke up this morning and got email that EBAY removed the item lol

were you guys looking out and reported it? Maybe after several reports they took it down..

Yea i didn't pay, I had a hunch.. you guys pull through again! Thanks
name of the seller was italianstalion101

He was from the Bay Area, CA too, man, if I had paid and got them then found out later they were fake, I would've just took a stroll to his house.
roll.gif

Thanks fam, for the fake check.

I woke up this morning and got email that EBAY removed the item lol

were you guys looking out and reported it? Maybe after several reports they took it down..

Yea i didn't pay, I had a hunch.. you guys pull through again! Thanks
name of the seller was italianstalion101

He was from the Bay Area, CA too, man, if I had paid and got them then found out later they were fake, I would've just took a stroll to his house.
roll.gif

BTW, SIZE 10 ONLY left in Ontario at the outlet posted above.

go get it! dont beat around the bush when you call, just say you want that size 10 kobe vi black red lol

BTW, SIZE 10 ONLY left in Ontario at the outlet posted above.

go get it! dont beat around the bush when you call, just say you want that size 10 kobe vi black red lol

Back
Top Bottom