THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

...Finally........best money I've ever spent on a pair of shoes. These are absolutely awesome in person..

r21cmg.jpg

24dknzn.jpg

5trqlk.jpg

MJRod - i'm in hawaii till this sunday...where can i cop the camo's on saturday?  i wonder if these will be available at footlockers...

MJRod - i'm in hawaii till this sunday...where can i cop the camo's on saturday?  i wonder if these will be available at footlockers...

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

E-mail me brother...
pimp.gif

Dope pic of the Skittles...

And nice Barcas up there! I envy you!

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

E-mail me brother...
pimp.gif

Dope pic of the Skittles...

And nice Barcas up there! I envy you!

I wonder how long it will take me to get over the disapointment of missing those barcas cos i am still not a happy bunny.......

I wonder how long it will take me to get over the disapointment of missing those barcas cos i am still not a happy bunny.......

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by LA KB24

black/ grey

jrd8j5.jpg

2e1cghs.jpg

153mq8k.jpg

24pykaq.jpg

2gugpcy.jpg

i like it
pimp.gif
These look like the dark knights to me
pimp.gif
Any info on the release date? Thanks!

grin.gif
 how? there's not even a hint of blue on that shoe. 
they look more like the aston martins. and no, not IMO, it's a fact 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by LA KB24

black/ grey

jrd8j5.jpg

2e1cghs.jpg

153mq8k.jpg

24pykaq.jpg

2gugpcy.jpg

i like it
pimp.gif
These look like the dark knights to me
pimp.gif
Any info on the release date? Thanks!

grin.gif
 how? there's not even a hint of blue on that shoe. 
they look more like the aston martins. and no, not IMO, it's a fact 
laugh.gif

Awesome barcas, I went to Nordstrom rack and saw breds for 59 dollars, not my size 10 though. Only 11.5. Check all your local racks

Awesome barcas, I went to Nordstrom rack and saw breds for 59 dollars, not my size 10 though. Only 11.5. Check all your local racks

Back
Top Bottom