THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Yeah, weird that breds are sent there first. I woulda thought helicopters would have been the first. (not counting that vacaville incident)

Yeah, weird that breds are sent there first. I woulda thought helicopters would have been the first. (not counting that vacaville incident)

The DDs are sooo under-rated in my opinion. The blue fly-wire is off the chi-zain!!
smile.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-draft-day-03.jpg

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Vis will be outlet bound soon. Sales can't be too good since the lakers exit.
Hope so.  I spoke to a FTL employee and he said sales on the Kobe's have been down since they lost....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Vis will be outlet bound soon. Sales can't be too good since the lakers exit.
Hope so.  I spoke to a FTL employee and he said sales on the Kobe's have been down since they lost....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

hoping for the del sols or something in outlets in vegas.

I actually seen a pair of del sols at the one at Primm over the weekend. It was a mens sz 6 though. Most likely a return since it was the only one. It was only $40 + 30% off too

Originally Posted by jst628

hoping for the del sols or something in outlets in vegas.

I actually seen a pair of del sols at the one at Primm over the weekend. It was a mens sz 6 though. Most likely a return since it was the only one. It was only $40 + 30% off too

Originally Posted by dubchester

The DDs are sooo under-rated in my opinion. The blue fly-wire is off the chi-zain!!
smile.gif
unfortunately, i think DDs will be outlet bound sooner than later..

Originally Posted by dubchester

smile.gif
unfortunately, i think DDs will be outlet bound sooner than later..

@rukawa005 sneakerhead.com have the Chinas in a size 10 but they cost $180.00 plus free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom