THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I've ordered from deadstockshoes a few times now.

Anytime I've preordered something, they usually ship it out on the release date.

I've ordered from deadstockshoes a few times now.

Anytime I've preordered something, they usually ship it out on the release date.

They do double box and they use fedex ground shipping. Takes about 3-4 days to receive your order once they ship.

They do double box and they use fedex ground shipping. Takes about 3-4 days to receive your order once they ship.

Originally Posted by kobebestever

yeah i did a pre order from deadstockshoes.com and i received my shoes the same day they released
I've experienced this from them as well.  Once or twice I actually received them before they released to the general public.  It just depends on when they get their shipments.  Communication is not that great, but they do come through in the end.  They don't send you a tracking # when the item ships.  It just shows up.

yeah i did a pre order from deadstockshoes.com and i received my shoes the same day they released
I've experienced this from them as well.  Once or twice I actually received them before they released to the general public.  It just depends on when they get their shipments.  Communication is not that great, but they do come through in the end.  They don't send you a tracking # when the item ships.  It just shows up.

Originally Posted by dubchester

dang i was hoping to get a tracking number like they said on their site... but hopefully they notify me when they do ship

Originally Posted by dubchester

dang i was hoping to get a tracking number like they said on their site... but hopefully they notify me when they do ship

@al3x89 I don't know, but the heal and outsole doesn't look grey to me. Maybe it's the lighting. Either way, it's a good cw.

@al3x89 I don't know, but the heal and outsole doesn't look grey to me. Maybe it's the lighting. Either way, it's a good cw.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Worn these for the 2nd time... Perfect summer time colorway! Very under-rated!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this pic made me rock my pair today. sick man 
pimp.gif

Wasn't sold on these in the beginning...

But after seeing NWT and mjrod's pics, I had to grab 'em...

Back
Top Bottom