THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

hey guys this might be a dumb question.. sorry if it is. but if youre located in the states can you order the barcas off of the nike uk store?

hey guys this might be a dumb question.. sorry if it is. but if youre located in the states can you order the barcas off of the nike uk store?

Originally Posted by just another pair

no... they ship only in EUROPE unfortunately...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^they double boxed!?! They must have shipped via UPS whereas when they shipped my lunars it was by USPS with the eastbay bag. What size did u order?

Got mine today (I'm assuming since wifey said I got 2 packages) it was double boxed as well. Sz 13 btw.

^they double boxed!?! They must have shipped via UPS whereas when they shipped my lunars it was by USPS with the eastbay bag. What size did u order?

Got mine today (I'm assuming since wifey said I got 2 packages) it was double boxed as well. Sz 13 btw.

hey fellas is there any news on when the greys are releasing that pretty much the only 6 left i really wanna buy

i can point someone in the right direction for some oc's 11.5 pm for the websites link

hey fellas is there any news on when the greys are releasing that pretty much the only 6 left i really wanna buy

i can point someone in the right direction for some oc's 11.5 pm for the websites link

Originally Posted by airedweezy

no info on the cool greys yet.... but i heard sometime in the summer

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

smokin.gif
 thanks bro should of assumed gonna be a killer summer cw wonder how they would look after a couple games 
grin.gif

smokin.gif
 thanks bro should of assumed gonna be a killer summer cw wonder how they would look after a couple games 
grin.gif

thanks Rod much appreciated. 

thanks Rod much appreciated. 

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I ordered a size 9 and they shipped via UPS. Before I placed the order, I told them to double box the shoes and they actually did.

That's my size!
mad.gif
did you order it before I posted the info? That's what I get for giving out the info before I place my order. Gotta put that as rule #1 when there is a deal to share. smh could've saved $30

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I ordered a size 9 and they shipped via UPS. Before I placed the order, I told them to double box the shoes and they actually did.

That's my size!
mad.gif
did you order it before I posted the info? That's what I get for giving out the info before I place my order. Gotta put that as rule #1 when there is a deal to share. smh could've saved $30

Back
Top Bottom