THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

img00049201105072340.jpg

img00050201105072340.jpg

ocs dropped at my bros place up north!
smile.gif
my vacation here in the US is almost complete
smile.gif
im glad didnt pay too much on resellers in the phils or here too. got it at ebay for $165

img00049201105072340.jpg

img00050201105072340.jpg

ocs dropped at my bros place up north!
smile.gif
my vacation here in the US is almost complete
smile.gif
im glad didnt pay too much on resellers in the phils or here too. got it at ebay for $165

Originally Posted by teemaku

I just pulled the trigger and got the 3Ds for $200. bad idea? anyone? lol
I think that's a pretty good deal, especially if you wear a popular size

Originally Posted by teemaku

I just pulled the trigger and got the 3Ds for $200. bad idea? anyone? lol
I think that's a pretty good deal, especially if you wear a popular size

Nice pickup on those OCs.
Still on the hunt for a second pair.

Got the Tour Yellows the other day. I like them a lot. Probably not a top 5 colorway for me but they're definitely up there.
Sorry for the OD pics.

Nice pickup on those OCs.
Still on the hunt for a second pair.

Got the Tour Yellows the other day. I like them a lot. Probably not a top 5 colorway for me but they're definitely up there.
Sorry for the OD pics.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

^they double boxed!?! They must have shipped via UPS whereas when they shipped my lunars it was by USPS with the eastbay bag. What size did u order?

I ordered a size 9 and they shipped via UPS. Before I placed the order, I told them to double box the shoes and they actually did.

That's my size!
mad.gif
did you order it before I posted the info? That's what I get for giving out the info before I place my order. Gotta put that as rule #1 when there is a deal to share. smh could've saved $30
Oh crap, lol. Yeah, I ordered it after you posted the deal (thanks for that, btw). Didn't know that was the last size 9? Either way, I hope you can find a good deal on them. I think there are $25 off coupons floating about for FTL/Champs.

^they double boxed!?! They must have shipped via UPS whereas when they shipped my lunars it was by USPS with the eastbay bag. What size did u order?

I ordered a size 9 and they shipped via UPS. Before I placed the order, I told them to double box the shoes and they actually did.

That's my size!
mad.gif
did you order it before I posted the info? That's what I get for giving out the info before I place my order. Gotta put that as rule #1 when there is a deal to share. smh could've saved $30
Oh crap, lol. Yeah, I ordered it after you posted the deal (thanks for that, btw). Didn't know that was the last size 9? Either way, I hope you can find a good deal on them. I think there are $25 off coupons floating about for FTL/Champs.

Alssports has one pair of Gradients in sz 11 for $84.50, Breds and Home Del Sols at that price as well. The coupon code does not work anymore but it's still cheaper w/o it.

Alssports has one pair of Gradients in sz 11 for $84.50, Breds and Home Del Sols at that price as well. The coupon code does not work anymore but it's still cheaper w/o it.

That's my size!
mad.gif
nah don't worry about it. I ordered from Eastbay before I saw that deal. So less hassle to sell it or return it. At least I know it's not a lurker that got it. Enjoy it man. 

That's my size!
mad.gif
nah don't worry about it. I ordered from Eastbay before I saw that deal. So less hassle to sell it or return it. At least I know it's not a lurker that got it. Enjoy it man. 

Damnnnnnn, I'm tempted to get another pair of Breds! I've been wearing mine a lot lately (working out, b-ball, and just running errands). $84.50 is an awesome price... decisions, decisions....

Back
Top Bottom