THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

They finally arrive.

e4736b656cd76411f49c5fa7c1970f3a034fb877_r.jpg

Great photo of the Barca's. Got my pair two weeks ago and have been rockin em' a lot. Actually, I was rockin em last night when I went to the HOH to buy my blue camos and silver Bron 8 lows and several dudes and dudettes asked me where I got them. They are really nice and go great with any denim jeans. The Barca Mangoes are nice but not too practical, odd colorway hard to match-up. Funny thing is that I haven't seen one person wear the Barca's.  Does anyone wear the kicks they buy these days?    

Someone ^^ asked about the Barca's releasing in the good ole USA. According to two different Nike reps I spoke with they said it was a European exclusive and no chance of them releasing here in the US.

Someone ^^ asked about the Barca's releasing in the good ole USA. According to two different Nike reps I spoke with they said it was a European exclusive and no chance of them releasing here in the US.

just copped the glass blues and gradients off swoosh 78 each! good look to the one who posted that the glass blues were up.. copped the camos from deadstockshoes as well, hopefully they come in soon.

just copped the glass blues and gradients off swoosh 78 each! good look to the one who posted that the glass blues were up.. copped the camos from deadstockshoes as well, hopefully they come in soon.

Looks like HoH got their shipments first, but from what I'm hearing these are a GR and should be available at other online and retail shops either later this month or early next month. Should be plenty to go around.

Looks like HoH got their shipments first, but from what I'm hearing these are a GR and should be available at other online and retail shops either later this month or early next month. Should be plenty to go around.

Back
Top Bottom