THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Anyone use the VI for basketball? I tried the V's but traded them to my friend cause they were hurting the arch of my foot too much. The VI is the same as the V?

Anyone use the VI for basketball? I tried the V's but traded them to my friend cause they were hurting the arch of my foot too much. The VI is the same as the V?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

try the reviews thread for more info. to answer quickly, the 6s are more comfy...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

try the reviews thread for more info. to answer quickly, the 6s are more comfy...

Those volt tipped laces are great, but not a game changer for me. Got to get my hands on them and see them in person.
Those TBs are nice.

Those volt tipped laces are great, but not a game changer for me. Got to get my hands on them and see them in person.
Those TBs are nice.

Blue Camos are really dope. They're a must for me. Really feeling the volt heel cup and volt lace tips.

Blue Camos are really dope. They're a must for me. Really feeling the volt heel cup and volt lace tips.

Just copped size 12 Chinas off Swoosh for $86 shipped.
pimp.gif

Blue camos don't look to bad but not for me has anyone put volt laces on them I think that would be
pimp.gif

Blue camos don't look to bad but not for me has anyone put volt laces on them I think that would be
pimp.gif

lol yeah i took eastbay's advice and got a half size bigger in my ZKVI and they were to big so im clearin out what i cant wear and some extra stuff, but where can u get the blue camo VI at?

lol yeah i took eastbay's advice and got a half size bigger in my ZKVI and they were to big so im clearin out what i cant wear and some extra stuff, but where can u get the blue camo VI at?

Back
Top Bottom