THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

nice pics jst628 and rod.

is anyone else bothered by how the upper sorta collapses towards the middle of the swoosh? even when you're just standing still it caves.

nice pics jst628 and rod.

is anyone else bothered by how the upper sorta collapses towards the middle of the swoosh? even when you're just standing still it caves.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

kobe47.jpg

kobe49.jpg

he did a little shake and bake move here...
Thanks for the pics....Kobe VIs on the court are always nice to look at....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

glass blues are dope/fresh, my friend is always breakin' necks when he wears his.

The idea that 'neck breaking' = nice shoes is stupid.

They look because they are bright colours that attract the eye.

They'd turn and look if you were wearing a watermelon on your head too.
eyes.gif

There was a missed opportunity on the VI to have an actual beige, brown and black  python printed colourway. And don't start with 'it's a black mamba' bs. Ain't no blue camo snakes with volt coloured rattlers out there either.

glass blues are dope/fresh, my friend is always breakin' necks when he wears his.

eyes.gif

There was a missed opportunity on the VI to have an actual beige, brown and black  python printed colourway. And don't start with 'it's a black mamba' bs. Ain't no blue camo snakes with volt coloured rattlers out there either.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I JUST GOT 1 QUESTION???

DID THE PHILIPPINE BALL PLAYERS HACK THE HELL OUT OF KOBE THE WAY THEY MURDER EACH OTHER ON THE COURT...

I STOPPED REFFING PHILIPENO FILIPINO LEAGUES CUZ THE GAMES WERE JUST WAAAAY TOO LONG.
ROFL

of course they didn't. but solid D was played.
it was more of a friendly game. not sure if that
would be the case next weekend... might be a bit
more competitive although kobe would be the
playing coach... smh at fewer minutes!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I JUST GOT 1 QUESTION???

DID THE PHILIPPINE BALL PLAYERS HACK THE HELL OUT OF KOBE THE WAY THEY MURDER EACH OTHER ON THE COURT...

I STOPPED REFFING PHILIPENO FILIPINO LEAGUES CUZ THE GAMES WERE JUST WAAAAY TOO LONG.
ROFL

of course they didn't. but solid D was played.
it was more of a friendly game. not sure if that
would be the case next weekend... might be a bit
more competitive although kobe would be the
playing coach... smh at fewer minutes!

lightning, thanks. i used a 70-200mm vr lens. the host is Bianca Gonzales.

thanks guys for appreciating the pics. i hope next week kobe plays more time rather than coaching...and i hope they will allow slrs again.

lightning, thanks. i used a 70-200mm vr lens. the host is Bianca Gonzales.

thanks guys for appreciating the pics. i hope next week kobe plays more time rather than coaching...and i hope they will allow slrs again.

Clutchshooter wrote:

eyes.gif

well of course, i was saying they're dope but they do get alot of compliments too

Clutchshooter wrote:

eyes.gif

well of course, i was saying they're dope but they do get alot of compliments too

Clutchshooter wrote:

eyes.gif

i'm going to go with, everyone has different tastes even among actual "shoe enthusiasts".  non-collectors also don't know and don't care how limited a shoe is...they like what they like.  i'd say more than a few on here wouldn't like their OCs or grinches so much if they were just GRs.

Clutchshooter wrote:

eyes.gif

i'm going to go with, everyone has different tastes even among actual "shoe enthusiasts".  non-collectors also don't know and don't care how limited a shoe is...they like what they like.  i'd say more than a few on here wouldn't like their OCs or grinches so much if they were just GRs.

Back
Top Bottom