THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

"Grinding with the Grinches"
laugh.gif

need a feedback for DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

how's the customer service especially for returns?

how much do they ship inside the US? item will be shipped to NJ (from NJ item will be shipped here in PI via a different courier)

i'm from the philippines. do they accept credit card issued outside the US?

any coupons for free shipping inside the US?

need a feedback for DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

how's the customer service especially for returns?

how much do they ship inside the US? item will be shipped to NJ (from NJ item will be shipped here in PI via a different courier)

i'm from the philippines. do they accept credit card issued outside the US?

any coupons for free shipping inside the US?

I would have request here. Could someone post his insoles of NZK VI, but not new, like a few months used? My insoles are pilling so much and idk if this is typical.

I would have request here. Could someone post his insoles of NZK VI, but not new, like a few months used? My insoles are pilling so much and idk if this is typical.

Originally Posted by Michaello

its the common problem of the vi

many have posted about it(just back read the old thread), you can return it to nike and ask for a new pair.

but it's not worth it if you have a limited ed VI.

many have posted about it(just back read the old thread), you can return it to nike and ask for a new pair.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

i've bought them on my regional version of Ebay. I don't think so that will accept this as a defect of shoes. But kinda irritating, i must say. 
Can I do anything that shoes lure little balls from socks? My new Jordans lures them so fast...

i've bought them on my regional version of Ebay. I don't think so that will accept this as a defect of shoes. But kinda irritating, i must say. 
Can I do anything that shoes lure little balls from socks? My new Jordans lures them so fast...

This is what i've talked about insole of NZ KVI:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And the socks balls in new jordans luring them inside:

This is what i've talked about insole of NZ KVI:

And the socks balls in new jordans luring them inside:

Back
Top Bottom