THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

used the VIP Bday coupon for the Urban Camo's yesterday...$114 out the door after tax..not bad. Anyone have pics of these with different color laces (ie blue or red)?

welp i'm not mad at all. i love the zkvi. it's one of those designs that motivated me to start coppin hard again. i love that they keep droppin colors. and in my area, they arent a big seller, but they're well liked..weird. so whenever i come through with a new pair, they break necks.

de6261d64cc9bcf17b7442be244187061ea088be_r.jpg

Need some more Kobe's to add to the collection, come onnnnnn Outlets! HAHA

Milpitas/Gilroy Nike Outlets--no VI's yet.  I read around here people are seeing the VI POP at the Outlet stores already?

7db16362cecc714cb341c34009fd3fe4c677cfca_r.jpg

And LOVE these kicks! Always break necks and get compliments everytime I rock these.   Can't believe I looked for these everywhere since they dropped and ended up copping them for $100 VNDS off Craigslist
pimp.gif

Sorry for the crappy pic, camera phone + poor lighting in the evening =
mad.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, pictures dont do this shoe any justice, its in a league of its own once you go outside and the sun hits these

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

And LOVE these kicks! Always break necks and get compliments everytime I rock these.   Can't believe I looked for these everywhere since they dropped and ended up copping them for $100 VNDS off Craigslist
pimp.gif

Sorry for the crappy pic, camera phone + poor lighting in the evening =
mad.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, pictures dont do this shoe any justice, its in a league of its own once you go outside and the sun hits these

Amen! The sun on the iridescent scales is toooo nice.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

DKs are somewhat disappointing like the Lakers CWs...

Aces and a Laker ID is all I need... Still need the Urban Camos n Blackouts... I think I'm done after that...

Rod.. you better stop cursing.. before you get banned!
That's a curseword that your using. lol

DK's are nice.. just wait til better pics come out

How do you guys figure its fake/scam?  Honestly, its the same shoes being posted up for MONTHS in my area, they just keep knocking down the prices month to month because nobody wants to pick them up.  I'm not saying tell the guy to ship them you, I kindly offered to get them if he wanted to (and of course ship them out). Courtesy isn't dead nowadays 
I know some of these guys are Nike employees so they always 'hold' a pair of shoes upon release AND get a discount on top of it so I know that even at $140 they're still making $. 

$140 Deadstock is a steal on these, too bad there's none in 11.5 or I'd cop 'em.  I picked up those Chaos VI's I posted earlier for $100 VNDS, dude only wore them once and weren't fakes like up on eBay haha 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

145 thats too good to be true
It states that they aren't DS so how is that hard to believe? Maybe you are just hoping to get too much for the pair you are selling in your sig...

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

DKs are somewhat disappointing like the Lakers CWs...

Aces and a Laker ID is all I need... Still need the Urban Camos n Blackouts... I think I'm done after that...

Rod.. you better stop cursing.. before you get banned!
That's a curseword that your using. lol

DK's are nice.. just wait til better pics come out

HAHAHA... Yea... I guess I am D :tongue:

I'll just wait for better pics... hehe

BUT THOSE ACES... I need at least 2...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by lockdown36

145 thats too good to be true
It states that they aren't DS so how is that hard to believe? Maybe you are just hoping to get too much for the pair you are selling in your sig...

I'm asking $80 for my Duke-VI's, VNDS...if $140 is considered fake, I dont know what you call my Dukes 
laugh.gif

A few people are asking $100 for their Dukes DS locally, so of course you have to adjust your prices too

if those are indeed the dark knights.....they suck. i thought for sure the dark knights would be supremes and neck breakers like the chaos.

Sample Kobe VI ' Georgetown ' 

kobe-vi-georgetown.jpg

zoom-kobe-vi-georgetown.jpg

'Navy' Heel portion looks to be made out of Nubuck..
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom