THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

Anymore nice pics of the italian camo's?  The pics a few page back nearly has me sold on them.. 

IMAG0732 by WickedXCL, on Flickr
i neeeeed these NOW!!
pimp.gif

I guess I am waiting at the outlets for these, see ya in the fall of 2012

your pictures are fire up there on the 3D's and the grad.

Originally Posted by ballerchild

iPhone shots of my DK's that came in today. Nice shoe in itself, but when compared to the DK V, its definitely lacking. Good thing there's no hype for this shoe, will cop another pair on discount.

Nice Shots Of The DK's. 
pimp.gif

Fait - Those Camo's are Wicked's. I just requested the pics.
Idk why they didn't throw a clear outsole on the DK's? That all black sole looks too dull.

how many cw all in all does the VI have not including TB. is there a site for Kobe's shoes something similar to nikelebron.net?

damn...those gradients and 3ds kind of turn me off now...all that white on the sole with such a dark upper makes them look funny. and kind of wack imo. i have the first 3ds, so i'll probably just chill with those. i might grab the gradients if they drop low.

DK vi's are a good looking shoe. I'd agree when comparing the DK v's to the vi's that it's v>vi, but you can't deny the fact that this is a solid looking shoe.

Got my blue camos today and they're amazing. First pair of Nike Kobe's. Gonna break em in on the court at some point this week, after I get some action in in my ASG crazy 8s

Back
Top Bottom