THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Damn those Gradients are sick!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Damn those Gradients are sick! Are these going to drop like the DKs, with no official release date?

I hope so. When shoes drop like that, they don't sell as quick.

Why do they come with 2 pairs of purple laces?
Also looks like the fixed the bright yellow shozoku on the tongue.

Like everyone's been saying the V > VI, but they're still a good looking pair of shoes. I think the red kobe signature and red lace tips were nice touches.

photo1msf.jpg

photo5aj.jpg

I liked the splatter kobe VIs since I first saw them. I hope they release soon.

Those pics of the Dks are pretty good. I like the way they look in the sun.

I wish Nike did the upper on the DK like the BHM to not make the scales pop like that. It would've been an insta-cop.

look like people are coming around on the DK's...

cant front, the more i see em the more i begin to feel like they are = to the v's IMO....

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The 6s are the most beautiful shoe from a sig line since the lebron 4

I actually said this once pics of the 6s surfaced, that these will be the shoe of the ZK line that ppl will search for later on...

just like the XIs for the jordan line... Foams for the Penny line... 4s for the lebrons.... cb34/godzillas for Barkleys... BB4s or the VC1 for VCarter... etc...

^The zk6 def represent kobe the best w/ the scales. I think the 6's and the 4's will be sought after the most. The 4's b/c many of the releases were super rare HOH releases so their weren't many in circulation.

Back
Top Bottom