THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by charles0424

QUICK QUESTION!

For those that own the Chaos VI's....Are any of your pairs showing a little bleeding in the front of the toe area that connects the Volt sole to the front of the shoe purple? I dont know if I'm nit picking and maybe its just the purple underneath the volt kind of showing through....?

Saw a few pairs that kind of look like this so I just wanted a opinion. Thanks yall!

Yep, mine did the same. I haven't worn them since summer. Was rearranging boxes a few weeks ago and happened to open up the box to see the exact bleeding you're talking about.

Yeah my pairs are both DS never even tried on and I just noticed this the other night when I was looking at them! Is there anyway or tips on how to prevent this or at least stop it from getting worse?

unds'd my hollywood 3d's today at the gym. necks were severly fractured. straight down that spinal region

unds'd my hollywood 3d's today at the gym. necks were severly fractured. straight down that spinal region

Got a pair of Rice VIs in today. Still psyched I managed to get them for $115 shipped, one of my top 5 VIs. Love that iridescent snakeskin look.

Got a pair of Rice VIs in today. Still psyched I managed to get them for $115 shipped, one of my top 5 VIs. Love that iridescent snakeskin look.

officially done w/ the Kobe 6s
pimp.gif
(unless i find some grinchs for a decent price
ohwell.gif
)
be0369883313af9270acca55581bda41361b5a56.JPG

Picked up my first pair of Vis, grabbed up some Chinas for what I think was a good price. Might check out some other ones to see what's good.

Picked up my first pair of Vis, grabbed up some Chinas for what I think was a good price. Might check out some other ones to see what's good.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

^sea glow
I always been under the impression that sea glow works only on clear bottoms (ie....Kobe V rings, Big stages, Pops or even Jordan XI's etc...) This will work on the Volt sole of the Chaos VI's without degrading the color? Just curious before I even think of applying it to my shoes!

Thanks again!

just saw some Kobe VI TB Blue, 3D Lakers, Spraypaint, and various camo at my local outlet...but passed up cuz they were still $79.99

^sea glow
I always been under the impression that sea glow works only on clear bottoms (ie....Kobe V rings, Big stages, Pops or even Jordan XI's etc...) This will work on the Volt sole of the Chaos VI's without degrading the color? Just curious before I even think of applying it to my shoes!

Thanks again!
Not sure if it would help, but have you tried Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?

^sea glow

Thanks again!
Don't know about solid outsoles but they'd def work on the Aces

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^sea glow

Thanks again!
Not sure if it would help, but have you tried Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?
Thanks for the input but naw I haven't tried that either. To be honest, the Chaos colorway is my favorite VI's and I am very very wary when it comes to applying cleaners/touch up products to them since they are in fact DS pairs. If anyone else has anymore input it would be appreciated! I never really had a pair of bleeders so these mark the first.....Kind of sucks when it happens to one of your favorite pair(s).......

just saw some Kobe VI TB Blue, 3D Lakers, Spraypaint, and various camo at my local outlet...but passed up cuz they were still $79.99

Good looking out and thanks for the info.  I got your PM, called and got my size 11.5s shipped out today.  That's what NT is for.  Thanks.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Good looking out and thanks for the info.  I got your PM, called and got my size 11.5s shipped out today.  That's what NT is for.  Thanks.

Been waiting for the VIs at the outlets but no luck... Which outlet did you see the VIs at?

Back
Top Bottom