THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

A little late, but these finally came in.
Watched the prices for these soar, level off, and slowly trickle down.
Finally decided to pull the trigger!
Onto some IDs and ACEs, and the VIs are a wrap.
Thankfully, the VIIs aren't on par as the last few Kobe sigs to save my wallet.

today

the other day to ball...
photo8sf.jpg

photo9vr.jpg

love that shirt... will need more!

Said I'd be looking for more of this model and I recently came up nicely on these. Just came in today, very happy.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I wish the black del sols would've hit the outlets.

I concur HEAVILY !!! - Whats even weirder is that they didn't sell out, and that cw (Blk/Del Sol) is on RTV status so I still have my fingers crossed in hopes that they pop up in the outlets after all these current models filter thru .
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by slammedSIIK

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

wow! the aces look really good! I love the milky sole on these... only problem is
after you use them once, they'd start to yellow. they still look amazing.
so the white soles on the aces turn yellow?  anyone else have this on their aces?

Those Barcelonas are sick. My Lakers Home 3Ds showed up today in the biggest box ever, though someone had sent me mini-frig. The box was stuffed with so much paper and then a perfect black box inside with fresh shoes. Thank you again to Onlitwo for showing the love in here and getting me set up with the store out there.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

wow! the aces look really good! I love the milky sole on these... only problem is
after you use them once, they'd start to yellow. they still look amazing.
so the white soles on the aces turn yellow?  anyone else have this on their aces?

Mine are okay so far..... but i wouldnt be surprised if it happens..

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by onlitwo

just saw some Kobe VI TB Blue, 3D Lakers, Spraypaint, and various camo at my local outlet...but passed up cuz they were still $79.99

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 and where is this???

nike clearance store in San Leandro, CA...they get a lot of good stuff...good to have a clearance store near your house

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

I concur HEAVILY !!! - Whats even weirder is that they didn't sell out, and that cw (Blk/Del Sol) is on RTV status so I still have my fingers crossed in hopes that they pop up in the outlets after all these current models filter thru .
ohwell.gif

I really hope so. I've always wanted that colorway.

so i started wearing my Kobe VI Chinas to work and i got many complements on them...ppl don't even know they are Kobes....need more shoe heads in the area....my co worker wears Jordan X Shadows

Originally Posted by onlitwo

so i started wearing my Kobe VI Chinas to work and i got many complements on them...ppl don't even know they are Kobes....need more shoe heads in the area....my co worker wears Jordan X Shadows
I picked up some Chinas, going to start wearing them too.  They are so comfortable.  Love the VIs.

Was just at the nike outlet in camarillo, ca. They had a fsr of the white POP and the mainly white with purple in the middle lakers colorway, both were $99.99. I was also talking to an employee there and he said they got had the christmas 7s but for full price.

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

ohwell.gif

I could've copped them for 65.00 during the last EA in December.  I still ache over not doing so.  Sick colorway.  They should be in outlets right now.  Last time I check outlets, they still had the V.

girl got these..
imgp0452.jpg

imgp0453.jpg

love these shorts...

finally got a chance to take pics after wearing them a couple days in a row.
funny how I passed on these hard when they came out and even after discount.
I suddenly wanted them out of the blue and it was tough finding them these days.
glad I got them now! FANTASTIC COLORWAY. love the look on feet.

imgp0454w.jpg

imgp0455y.jpg

imgp0457t.jpg

imgp0459x.jpg

peace.

Rocked my Chinas today. Security guard at the airport kept telling me my shoes might not get through the metal detector and that I might end up with his shoes. Other folks at the mall asked me about them too. Great looking shoe and so comfortable. Need to pick up some more VIs for sure.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Rocked my Chinas today. Security guard at the airport kept telling me my shoes might not get through the metal detector and that I might end up with his shoes. Other folks at the mall asked me about them too. Great looking shoe and so comfortable. Need to pick up some more VIs for sure.

China's are easily the most underrated VI. 

^
aren't they overrated though? almost everybody wants/likes them. putting the chinas on top of most lists.
just a thought. they're definitely not underrated.

Back
Top Bottom