THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

i still want those mangos
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
those would be sooo sick on the hardwood. why they gotta be so freakin expensive and rare?

My first Kobe's since the 2's.  No need to buy 3.  But for $38.24 per pair, I couldn't pass up a deal.  One for casual wear, work, and the gym I figure.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's incredible how many pairs of fake Grinch's are on ebay and how much people are bidding for them. They look terrible.
I feel you. I can't believe how rare and expensive the grinches are now. There is a pair on ebay going for $408 w/ 9hrs left!!! Glad I got my 2 pairs before the prices went crazy!

Originally Posted by khadafi252

My first Kobe's since the 2's.  No need to buy 3.  But for $38.24 per pair, I couldn't pass up a deal.  One for casual wear, work, and the gym I figure.
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Where did you get those Camo VI's for $38.24 from?????????[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Please share. Thx[/color]

glass blues are still one of my fave. Will love some grinch but I passed on them so many
times in the past that it's getting tough to get a pair today. Currently looking for some
concords. Those are super clean, grew on me lately.

from my HK trip last month...

imgp1000j.jpg

imgp0999o.jpg

Italian camos look better over time. I like them more now.
Mangos are too rare. They would've soldout regardless if
it was limited. smh.

from my HK trip last month...

imgp1000j.jpg

imgp0999o.jpg

Italian camos look better over time. I like them more now.
Mangos are too rare. They would've soldout regardless if
it was limited. smh.

I got the Italian Camo's but I slept on the Blue Camo. I might get them around here. They were still sitting last weekend

I got the Italian Camo's but I slept on the Blue Camo. I might get them around here. They were still sitting last weekend

I need to get more VI's....but can't find the sales.
$39 would've been a steal, but I'm certain he got that on The Campus.
.....no updates yet in the Outlets section about these showing up either....

Back
Top Bottom