THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

chaos - 170-190?
grinches - 220 range? (it's like that here in Manila, mostly less than that but pairs are tough to come by.)
china - retail - 150

^ price on grinches changes depending on the size tho. I'm trying to get another pair and there are very few online.

Originally Posted by DD79

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

i love the kobe vi's...  i dont play ball in low tops but as far as for causal wear,  one of the best shoes i have ever worn....
i still need the draft days, concords, laker 3ds and purple gold grads....  my son made me a knick(he has linsanity) colorway id for my bday should be coming next month..

I love your collections. Thanks for sharing. If I may ask, are you based in Philippines and purchased these from there?

I live im milwaukee, i have a few friends in the uk that helped me with the barcelonas

I really want a pair of the mango Kobe 6!!! I'll pay anything
frown.gif

I did score a pair of DS grinches for under 400 though.

i love the kobe vi's...  i dont play ball in low tops but as far as for causal wear,  one of the best shoes i have ever worn....
i still need the draft days, concords, laker 3ds and purple gold grads....  my son made me a knick(he has linsanity) colorway id for my bday should be coming next month..

I love your collections. Thanks for sharing. If I may ask, are you based in Philippines and purchased these from there?

I live im milwaukee, i have a few friends in the uk that helped me with the barcelonas
Awesome! Do you sell some of them on eBay? If so, could you please send me the link? Thank you.

to anyone that lives in the toronto area, dixie mall footlocker outlet has the following:

gradients - $89.99 FSR
concords - $79.99 FSR
black/red - $89.99 not sure how many pairs left
all silver - $89.99 not sure how many pairs left

might pick up 2 pairs next week to beat to the ground this summer
pimp.gif

Awesome! Do you sell some of them on eBay? If so, could you please send me the link? Thank you.

sorry man, that was before they dropped. they dont have any left...

sorry man, that was before they dropped. they dont have any left...

Just a FYI, there are a lot of colorways (at least 5 to 7 colorways) at the Nike store listed below.

Nike Factory Store Portland (MLK Street)

503-281-5901

Just a FYI, there are a lot of colorways (at least 5 to 7 colorways) at the Nike store listed below.

Nike Factory Store Portland (MLK Street)

503-281-5901

^ It would be a lot more helpful if you actual listed the CWs. This way were not wasting the employees time when we call in.

^ It would be a lot more helpful if you actual listed the CWs. This way were not wasting the employees time when we call in.

ohboydanny wrote:

^ Yeah you are right, however how about you just ask me if I remember what CW's I saw man, just tryin to help.  I was on a date and just glanced after I got what I went in to get (Nike Uptempo 2 black/dark shadow/white).  Anyhow the list what is below, and I don't remember exactly, but I believe pricing was between $70 something to $80 something depending on the colorway.

White/Concord/Grey/Black (concords)
Concord/Black/Silver/White (gradients)
White/Light Blue/Purple/Black (draft days)
Black/Red/White
Some TB's

These I think were there, but like I said, I was on a date and we were trying to get what I came for then dinner!  Lol!

White/Black/Del-Sol
Black/Black
Grey/Grey/White

ohboydanny wrote:

^ Yeah you are right, however how about you just ask me if I remember what CW's I saw man, just tryin to help.  I was on a date and just glanced after I got what I went in to get (Nike Uptempo 2 black/dark shadow/white).  Anyhow the list what is below, and I don't remember exactly, but I believe pricing was between $70 something to $80 something depending on the colorway.

White/Concord/Grey/Black (concords)
Concord/Black/Silver/White (gradients)
White/Light Blue/Purple/Black (draft days)
Black/Red/White
Some TB's

These I think were there, but like I said, I was on a date and we were trying to get what I came for then dinner!  Lol!

White/Black/Del-Sol
Black/Black
Grey/Grey/White

Back
Top Bottom