THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I've been looking for 3D's in a sz 8...the bay got all sorts of prices from $69 - $250 what sounds about right??

Originally Posted by trunkz550

most were $99.99 but the concords were 84.99

laugh.gif
 really?

the concords are here at an outlet mall in canada for $79.99

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by trunkz550

most were $99.99 but the concords were 84.99

laugh.gif
 really?

the concords are here at an outlet mall in canada for $79.99
LA outlets RARELY get down past $80 since they'll sell out even at that price...
All outlet snatches under $50 I got were phone orders from midwest...

yeah not worth the full price at this point. Might as well get some del sols.
It is pretty hard to catch a pair today though...

MJROD, man what size are your mangos if u dont mind me asking, i need a pair in a 9.5 through 10.5 and im just about ready to pay whatever
frown.gif
 lol i need them to complete my kobe 6 collection and possibly get them signed!

I regret selling my grinches. Should have kept them. Maybe ill come across a pair for a good price one day.

^Yeah man, they're like a ghost on eBay and just in general, at least the real ones are. There are usually a handful of fakes listed too, so you gotta be careful.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Whats a fair price for ds grinch?

haven't been able to find a ds size 12-13 for under $400 lately and they don't come around often

Damn it's like that? So under 300 is good?

what size? and yeah its a good deal haha watch out for the fakes though like wayne141 said there's more fakes for sale than legit pairs it seems

what's the going rate for some DS grinches size 10.5-11? i checked ebay and the prices are way above what they used to be. how much cash do you think i'd need to add in a trade with DS cloak VII's?

haven't been able to find a ds size 12-13 for under $400 lately and they don't come around often

Damn it's like that? So under 300 is good?

what size? and yeah its a good deal haha watch out for the fakes though like wayne141 said there's more fakes for sale than legit pairs it seems

Back
Top Bottom