THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

You understand soccer is not big in the states, reason they hit Europe only.

Don't hold your breathe, I don't see these dropping here.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Didn't someone (ty?) post something about " just wait until june 5" or something to that effect?  I wouldn't put it past Nike to drop these in the US.

Didn't someone (ty?) post something about " just wait until june 5" or something to that effect?  I wouldn't put it past Nike to drop these in the US.

It's a basketball shoe of course its gonna sell.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by msw1233

PM or call him the @LDRS and he'll confirm that the Barcas are Euro only exclusives. I was in the same boat as well and hesitant on asking my friend in the UK to purchase them on my behalf and then getting screwed for an eventual  stateside release. Unfortunately, I won't get my pairs until AFTER the Champions League finals. However, nike can do whatever they want. I'd check out NDC on the eve of the 28th just in case.   

Originally Posted by msw1233

PM or call him the @LDRS and he'll confirm that the Barcas are Euro only exclusives. I was in the same boat as well and hesitant on asking my friend in the UK to purchase them on my behalf and then getting screwed for an eventual  stateside release. Unfortunately, I won't get my pairs until AFTER the Champions League finals. However, nike can do whatever they want. I'd check out NDC on the eve of the 28th just in case.   

Why are SO MANY people SLEEPING on the gradients! These joints are FIRE! As for the Mangos and Barcalona's ( real talk, if they were not so limited people wouldn't be sweating these) the sockliner killed it for me, they should have just kept it clean, then the "Mangos" be real nice. Like I said the gradients are easily in the TOP 3 colorways. By the way I haven't been on here for a bit, what in the world happened for the last thread to be locked? On a way brighter note, I got the BLACK HISTORY MONTHS, last month for RETAIL and man are they real clean. Will post pics of my collection soon.

Why are SO MANY people SLEEPING on the gradients! These joints are FIRE! As for the Mangos and Barcalona's ( real talk, if they were not so limited people wouldn't be sweating these) the sockliner killed it for me, they should have just kept it clean, then the "Mangos" be real nice. Like I said the gradients are easily in the TOP 3 colorways. By the way I haven't been on here for a bit, what in the world happened for the last thread to be locked? On a way brighter note, I got the BLACK HISTORY MONTHS, last month for RETAIL and man are they real clean. Will post pics of my collection soon.

Back
Top Bottom