THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

camos are ehhh...i gotta see those in person. or maybe some high res pics.

glad to see a few of you get your barca pairs...

camos are ehhh...i gotta see those in person. or maybe some high res pics.

glad to see a few of you get your barca pairs...

Neither of the Barcas move me. Are the Tour Yellow/ Lightbulb going to be a general release? First it was, then it was limited and now it looks to be general release again.

Neither of the Barcas move me. Are the Tour Yellow/ Lightbulb going to be a general release? First it was, then it was limited and now it looks to be general release again.

man i'm still raging about that barca release.........

am absolutely loving those camos though. As already been said they are Brian Anderson-esque. The random lime heel piece kills the blue camos, well as much as the blue camo does anyway

man i'm still raging about that barca release.........

am absolutely loving those camos though. As already been said they are Brian Anderson-esque. The random lime heel piece kills the blue camos, well as much as the blue camo does anyway

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

You understand soccer is not big in the states, reason they hit Europe only.

Don't hold your breathe, I don't see these dropping here.

Didn't someone (ty?) post something about " just wait until june 5" or something to that effect?  I wouldn't put it past Nike to drop these in the US.
PM or call him the @LDRS and he'll confirm that the Barcas are Euro only exclusives. I was in the same boat as well and hesitant on asking my friend in the UK to purchase them on my behalf and then getting screwed for an eventual  stateside release. Unfortunately, I won't get my pairs until AFTER the Champions League finals. However, nike can do whatever they want. I'd check out NDC on the eve of the 28th just in case.   
I second that! I doubt that they will drop in the U.S. Barcelona plus the colors don't sell that great here. Plus Kobe needs a limited pair as alot of these pairs that have been dropping are easily being purchased and even being used with discounts. But if they do, and thats a big IF, release here, its going to be mayhem. Hopefully my pairs come in.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

You understand soccer is not big in the states, reason they hit Europe only.

Don't hold your breathe, I don't see these dropping here.

Didn't someone (ty?) post something about " just wait until june 5" or something to that effect?  I wouldn't put it past Nike to drop these in the US.
PM or call him the @LDRS and he'll confirm that the Barcas are Euro only exclusives. I was in the same boat as well and hesitant on asking my friend in the UK to purchase them on my behalf and then getting screwed for an eventual  stateside release. Unfortunately, I won't get my pairs until AFTER the Champions League finals. However, nike can do whatever they want. I'd check out NDC on the eve of the 28th just in case.   
I second that! I doubt that they will drop in the U.S. Barcelona plus the colors don't sell that great here. Plus Kobe needs a limited pair as alot of these pairs that have been dropping are easily being purchased and even being used with discounts. But if they do, and thats a big IF, release here, its going to be mayhem. Hopefully my pairs come in.

I'll get the word if they do drop here soon. I've been told "as of right now" they're an "overseas exclusive".
Hopefully he says it's ok to say.

I'll get the word if they do drop here soon. I've been told "as of right now" they're an "overseas exclusive".
Hopefully he says it's ok to say.

230783_10150181449097584_79118362583_6893636_947695_n.jpg

Kobe VI Camo > Nike _____ (Insert Af1, Sb, Etc) Camo.. 

These Kobe Camo VI's look better than most other Camo Models Nike put out.. Including those Brian Anderson Sb's.

230783_10150181449097584_79118362583_6893636_947695_n.jpg

Kobe VI Camo > Nike _____ (Insert Af1, Sb, Etc) Camo.. 

These Kobe Camo VI's look better than most other Camo Models Nike put out.. Including those Brian Anderson Sb's.

I didnt know the khakis were gonna be camos, and im very disappointed in that. im not hating on anybody that likes them or is gonna get them its just that camo anything always reminds me of master p and that whole thug being soldiers thing. imo of course.

I didnt know the khakis were gonna be camos, and im very disappointed in that. im not hating on anybody that likes them or is gonna get them its just that camo anything always reminds me of master p and that whole thug being soldiers thing. imo of course.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

So I got my barcas coming from paris.. i had to drop 210 dollars. 180 since the euro conversion is more plus 30 on the worldwide shipping. Not a bad price. But im starting to second guess this. How much do you think I can sell a sz 11 for ? its the all mango color

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

So I got my barcas coming from paris.. i had to drop 210 dollars. 180 since the euro conversion is more plus 30 on the worldwide shipping. Not a bad price. But im starting to second guess this. How much do you think I can sell a sz 11 for ? its the all mango color

Back
Top Bottom