THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Word is.

Camo and Tours are 1 per customer and neither are Swoosh discounted.

Can't wait for camos, was going to cop regardless.

Word is.

Camo and Tours are 1 per customer and neither are Swoosh discounted.

Can't wait for camos, was going to cop regardless.

the camos are nice i just dont like the red...if it was inspired by that COD picture than i see where they got the red but other than that the red came out of no where...

tours are 1 per customer? idk but i think some ppl will not be getting those alot, who knows..here at the hoh i called and ask if they will open early for the release and they said they dont know if they will for the TYs depending on how much ppl call in for them...

the camos are nice i just dont like the red...if it was inspired by that COD picture than i see where they got the red but other than that the red came out of no where...

tours are 1 per customer? idk but i think some ppl will not be getting those alot, who knows..here at the hoh i called and ask if they will open early for the release and they said they dont know if they will for the TYs depending on how much ppl call in for them...

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I thought the production was higher, 7500 pair? it was 750?!?!?!
Yes, I've mentioned it at least a few times and in this new thread too.
Mango - 250 pairs

Home- 500 pairs

That's it!

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I thought the production was higher, 7500 pair? it was 750?!?!?!
Yes, I've mentioned it at least a few times and in this new thread too.
Mango - 250 pairs

Home- 500 pairs

That's it!

^thanks man, I actually just read that. was about to post it.
can't wait
pimp.gif

Wayne- thanks for the info. I see that you have hit a recession on your avy good sir. I'm used to it being a mini vid and not this still pic. Why are we getting this treatment?

That is correct team - Crimson Camos drop June 4th. That Kobe commercial was for Moder Warfare 2 correct? If so when does MW3 drop?

Wayne- thanks for the info. I see that you have hit a recession on your avy good sir. I'm used to it being a mini vid and not this still pic. Why are we getting this treatment?

That is correct team - Crimson Camos drop June 4th. That Kobe commercial was for Moder Warfare 2 correct? If so when does MW3 drop?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Someone else sellng a pair too with rakim's pics unless it's him.
It definitely ain't me!
PM the link.

Unless they stipulate in the auction description that the photos aren't actually theirs though there's nothing you can do about it, right?

tired.gif
pm sent.  It reads "sample pictures."  Must be fake photography again lol.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Someone else sellng a pair too with rakim's pics unless it's him.
It definitely ain't me!
PM the link.

Unless they stipulate in the auction description that the photos aren't actually theirs though there's nothing you can do about it, right?

tired.gif
pm sent.  It reads "sample pictures."  Must be fake photography again lol.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

lol @ recession. Just mixing things up a bit, be back to something with moving parts soon enough

Back
Top Bottom