THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Wayne- thanks for the info. I see that you have hit a recession on your avy good sir. I'm used to it being a mini vid and not this still pic. Why are we getting this treatment?

That is correct team - Crimson Camos drop June 4th. That Kobe commercial was for Moder Warfare 2 correct? If so when does MW3 drop?
lol @ recession. Just mixing things up a bit, be back to something with moving parts soon enough

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Wayne- thanks for the info. I see that you have hit a recession on your avy good sir. I'm used to it being a mini vid and not this still pic. Why are we getting this treatment?

That is correct team - Crimson Camos drop June 4th. That Kobe commercial was for Moder Warfare 2 correct? If so when does MW3 drop?
lol @ recession. Just mixing things up a bit, be back to something with moving parts soon enough

I was coming in here for the avy only not the kobes
laugh.gif

Tours are being over shadowed by Barcas... understandable
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I was coming in here for the avy only not the kobes
laugh.gif

Tours are being over shadowed by Barcas... understandable
glasses.gif

these dropped in the mailbox today.....so fresh and clean! can't wait for the TY's and still on the hunt for OC's ^_^

these dropped in the mailbox today.....so fresh and clean! can't wait for the TY's and still on the hunt for OC's ^_^

Originally Posted by LA KB24

The camos are nice i just dont like the red... 

Edit: 

Crimson Color Now?..

I thought they were going to be Orange. 

eyes.gif

My thoughts on these might've changed now..

Originally Posted by LA KB24

The camos are nice i just dont like the red... 

Edit: 

Crimson Color Now?..

I thought they were going to be Orange. 

eyes.gif

My thoughts on these might've changed now..

Put orange laces and you'll look like a colorblind kid.

CRIMSON is the same reddish/infrared color on the grinches.

Put orange laces and you'll look like a colorblind kid.

CRIMSON is the same reddish/infrared color on the grinches.

Originally Posted by teemaku

i cant find OCs in my size for a reasonable price anywhere 
alien.gif

alien.gif

If I'm gonna spend $600+ for the barcas I'd rather get two pairs of the big stage Vs home and away. I don't know bout y'all but that's me. I'd love me some Mango ZKVIs for a reasonable price tho. And with that said, if anyone NT fam that has a pair of size 9 in the Mango CW, say hello.
smile.gif

Tour yellows for sure will be copped. I haven't seen anyone mention about the ZKVI "Draft Day" but I saw a picture posted by Ty a while back and he said that it looked better in person compared to the pictures surfacing so I'm waiting on that too. Camos I'm not really big with that print but those guys up there who mentioned that a translucent red/crimson outsole would've been better, I agree with you. Crimson lace swap would probably make the shoe pop as well.

As per release dates: (for those lazy to back read the thread)
May 21 - "Del Sol/Lightbulb-Black-Tour Yellow-White"
May 26 - "White/Varsity Purple-Photo Blue-Black"
June 4 - "Black/Khaki-Olive-Crimson"

source: NDC FAQs

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

Nice 3D's teemaku! I still need to pick those up but at a reasonable price.
tongue.gif
thx reekehavoc! i picked these up on ebay for 180 shipped. i also returned my 2nd pair of black del sols today since there are too many cw's that i want to get. hope i don't regret it.

If I'm gonna spend $600+ for the barcas I'd rather get two pairs of the big stage Vs home and away. I don't know bout y'all but that's me. I'd love me some Mango ZKVIs for a reasonable price tho. And with that said, if anyone NT fam that has a pair of size 9 in the Mango CW, say hello.
smile.gif

Tour yellows for sure will be copped. I haven't seen anyone mention about the ZKVI "Draft Day" but I saw a picture posted by Ty a while back and he said that it looked better in person compared to the pictures surfacing so I'm waiting on that too. Camos I'm not really big with that print but those guys up there who mentioned that a translucent red/crimson outsole would've been better, I agree with you. Crimson lace swap would probably make the shoe pop as well.

As per release dates: (for those lazy to back read the thread)
May 21 - "Del Sol/Lightbulb-Black-Tour Yellow-White"
May 26 - "White/Varsity Purple-Photo Blue-Black"
June 4 - "Black/Khaki-Olive-Crimson"

source: NDC FAQs

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

Nice 3D's teemaku! I still need to pick those up but at a reasonable price.
tongue.gif
thx reekehavoc! i picked these up on ebay for 180 shipped. i also returned my 2nd pair of black del sols today since there are too many cw's that i want to get. hope i don't regret it.

Originally Posted by theone218

alien.gif
for sure. i think the max i would pay is probably 225

Originally Posted by theone218

alien.gif
for sure. i think the max i would pay is probably 225

I paid $215 shipped on eBay for my OCs. Teemaku, $180 is a good price for the 3Ds. I wish i can find a size 10 at that price

I paid $215 shipped on eBay for my OCs. Teemaku, $180 is a good price for the 3Ds. I wish i can find a size 10 at that price

Back
Top Bottom