THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

"In celebration of Eric Koston’s first signature shoe with NIKE Skateboarding, 5 time NBA World Champion Kobe Bryant and Street Skateboarding Innovator Eric Koston have bridged two LA schoolyard sports — basketball and skateboarding. It is undeniable that both basketball and skateboarding have many parallels. Kobe and Eric have given you the best of both worlds and developed a shoe that will look good on the board or in the paint.

The Kobe x Koston is a disruptive yet stylish combination of the Kobe VI upper and Eric Koston’s game changing lo ride cupsole construction with LUNARLON technology. Each pair comes with a custom humidor including signature Nike Eric Koston golf balls, a suede shoe bag, and a pair of Kobe VI “Gradients

"In celebration of Eric Koston’s first signature shoe with NIKE Skateboarding, 5 time NBA World Champion Kobe Bryant and Street Skateboarding Innovator Eric Koston have bridged two LA schoolyard sports — basketball and skateboarding. It is undeniable that both basketball and skateboarding have many parallels. Kobe and Eric have given you the best of both worlds and developed a shoe that will look good on the board or in the paint.

The Kobe x Koston is a disruptive yet stylish combination of the Kobe VI upper and Eric Koston’s game changing lo ride cupsole construction with LUNARLON technology. Each pair comes with a custom humidor including signature Nike Eric Koston golf balls, a suede shoe bag, and a pair of Kobe VI “Gradients

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

OK, i just called HOH and they are opening early at 8am for the TY's.
smile.gif
Damn...I wonder if I wake up @ 8 and get there at 830 if they'll still be there
laugh.gif

How hard are they even to get?

smile.gif
Damn...I wonder if I wake up @ 8 and get there at 830 if they'll still be there
laugh.gif

How hard are they even to get?

I didn't think the camos would look that good. Just hope the swoosh doesn't look pink and I'll try n cop

I didn't think the camos would look that good. Just hope the swoosh doesn't look pink and I'll try n cop

It's crimson guys... Same red as the Grinches and Chinas... It's not pink at all, just the camera phone picture quality...

similar to Infa-red

It's crimson guys... Same red as the Grinches and Chinas... It's not pink at all, just the camera phone picture quality...

similar to Infa-red

I just went to my local spot and to my surprise they had the tours and khaki camos available already.

they both def look better in person but I passed on both. camos are eh, tours are nice, but I have the del sols.

del sols > tours

and yes both are quickstrikes

I just went to my local spot and to my surprise they had the tours and khaki camos available already.

they both def look better in person but I passed on both. camos are eh, tours are nice, but I have the del sols.

del sols > tours

and yes both are quickstrikes

Originally Posted by teemaku

smile.gif
bro, you coppin' two pairs? love them lightbulbs lol
No way, one pair is enough lol. Plus the DD's are next week!! You're doubling up on them?

Luong1209, im not sure how limited they are. But i will line up at 730am just in case lol

smile.gif
No way, one pair is enough lol. Plus the DD's are next week!! You're doubling up on them?

Luong1209, im not sure how limited they are. But i will line up at 730am just in case lol

smile.gif

yea, thinkin about it......HOH here in lakewood said they selling them at 7am! i will try to cop one online and one in person tmr morning. i told my co-worker that imma head out at 4am and he was like "are you out of your mind?" lol....cuz he wants them too

smile.gif

yea, thinkin about it......HOH here in lakewood said they selling them at 7am! i will try to cop one online and one in person tmr morning. i told my co-worker that imma head out at 4am and he was like "are you out of your mind?" lol....cuz he wants them too

So, I've NEVER waken up early or anything like that for shoes...Is it only the door nearest footlocker that opens?

Gonna try to scoop a pair for a fellow friends too.

So, I've NEVER waken up early or anything like that for shoes...Is it only the door nearest footlocker that opens?

Gonna try to scoop a pair for a fellow friends too.

LOL wow 4am?!? I don't know if i can do that. I live a couple minutes from HOH so an hour before they open should be ok.   

Luong, the mall entrance by Taco Bell is where the line was last month for the Chaos. Not sure if FA will have them though.

LOL wow 4am?!? I don't know if i can do that. I live a couple minutes from HOH so an hour before they open should be ok.   

Luong, the mall entrance by Taco Bell is where the line was last month for the Chaos. Not sure if FA will have them though.

I remember the good old days ok waking up early or having to race to the camp site. The next time I'll see that way of life is when (maybe) the yeezy 2s come out. I'll be picking my pairs up when I wake up. Camos next week and the DD next week right?

I remember the good old days ok waking up early or having to race to the camp site. The next time I'll see that way of life is when (maybe) the yeezy 2s come out. I'll be picking my pairs up when I wake up. Camos next week and the DD next week right?

Back
Top Bottom