THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

Originally Posted by teemaku

No way, one pair is enough lol. Plus the DD's are next week!! You're doubling up on them?

Luong1209, im not sure how limited they are. But i will line up at 730am just in case lol
yea, thinkin about it......HOH here in lakewood said they selling them at 7am! i will try to cop one online and one in person tmr morning. i told my co-worker that imma head out at 4am and he was like "are you out of your mind?" lol....cuz he wants them too
LOL wow 4am?!? I don't know if i can do that. I live a couple minutes from HOH so an hour before they open should be ok.   

Luong, the mall entrance by Taco Bell is where the line was last month for the Chaos. Not sure if FA will have them though.
yea 4am lol, gotta drive about 30 min to HOH from where i live. The FA at that center are getting them too.

Originally Posted by teemaku

No way, one pair is enough lol. Plus the DD's are next week!! You're doubling up on them?

Luong1209, im not sure how limited they are. But i will line up at 730am just in case lol
yea, thinkin about it......HOH here in lakewood said they selling them at 7am! i will try to cop one online and one in person tmr morning. i told my co-worker that imma head out at 4am and he was like "are you out of your mind?" lol....cuz he wants them too
LOL wow 4am?!? I don't know if i can do that. I live a couple minutes from HOH so an hour before they open should be ok.   

Luong, the mall entrance by Taco Bell is where the line was last month for the Chaos. Not sure if FA will have them though.
yea 4am lol, gotta drive about 30 min to HOH from where i live. The FA at that center are getting them too.

Nice pics GzA
pimp.gif

Glad you copped them early...

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and bar as color code 402 and camps color code 900 in there system for June 4th release call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and bar as color code 402 and camps color code 900 in there system for June 4th release call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code

Crappy Typer sorry call eastbay the limited euro shoes show release date of June 4th....the color codes are 800 and 402

Crappy Typer sorry call eastbay the limited euro shoes show release date of June 4th....the color codes are 800 and 402

Back
Top Bottom