THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anyone else think nike just slapped the limited tag on these because kobe got eliminated early? limited = sell better
more than likely, also probably why he wore em the last 2 games.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anyone else think nike just slapped the limited tag on these because kobe got eliminated early? limited = sell better
more than likely, also probably why he wore em the last 2 games.

thanks fellas. 
smile.gif

Of course the Tour's are limited
mad.gif

I'm still going to try and get them. These may be one of my favorite Kobe VI's thus far
pimp.gif

mad.gif

I'm still going to try and get them. These may be one of my favorite Kobe VI's thus far
pimp.gif

i need to see the tours on feet with some dark jeans or something, then maybe ill be sold...

i need to see the tours on feet with some dark jeans or something, then maybe ill be sold...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Barcas releasing on Nike UK site so that sucks on May 18th.

http://sneakernews.com/20...-barcelona-release-info/
The info on that link is a little misleading. They say they're dropping on there exclusively.
Am I the only one who noticed this?  Do the italics suggest they are not as exclusive as we think? Maybe a future US release? 

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Barcas releasing on Nike UK site so that sucks on May 18th.

http://sneakernews.com/20...-barcelona-release-info/
The info on that link is a little misleading. They say they're dropping on there exclusively.
Am I the only one who noticed this?  Do the italics suggest they are not as exclusive as we think? Maybe a future US release? 

^^^No, he was just pointing out that the website may be misrepresenting themselves.

The site may have been alluding that they were the only ones that will be carrying the shoe.

23Rakim is saying that others in EUROPE will be selling the shoe.

^^^No, he was just pointing out that the website may be misrepresenting themselves.

The site may have been alluding that they were the only ones that will be carrying the shoe.

23Rakim is saying that others in EUROPE will be selling the shoe.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

mad.gif

pimp.gif
I haven't heard anything about the tours being limited.  It sucks he never got to really break those in this season.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

mad.gif

pimp.gif
I haven't heard anything about the tours being limited.  It sucks he never got to really break those in this season.

The question is, where did kingferic get his TY from? If it's at a mom and pop store, look for it to be like the release of the Chaos.

The question is, where did kingferic get his TY from? If it's at a mom and pop store, look for it to be like the release of the Chaos.

damn pre-order barcas on ebay goin for 4...smdh....i do want them tho...but i'm not in the mood to be assaulted...anally.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They're from a retail store here in the Philippines. TY are GR here.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They're from a retail store here in the Philippines. TY are GR here.

Back
Top Bottom