THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Why the hell does Nike drop two shoes for a soccer (futbol) team before they drop a Laker colorway. Why Nike? Why? Nikerep
nerd.gif

Why the hell does Nike drop two shoes for a soccer (futbol) team before they drop a Laker colorway. Why Nike? Why? Nikerep
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn. Both look hot.

Hope they come out with that Cool Mint green colorway on the 7s!
pimp.gif

Which Kool Mint color are we referring to??

Initially I would have preferred Home CW Barcas over the Loud/obnoxiously orangeish/pink Away CW, but after seeing the midsole and outsole I am preferring the Aways/ALTs.  That is something you probably won't come close to being able to ID.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn. Both look hot.

Hope they come out with that Cool Mint green colorway on the 7s!
pimp.gif

Which Kool Mint color are we referring to??

Initially I would have preferred Home CW Barcas over the Loud/obnoxiously orangeish/pink Away CW, but after seeing the midsole and outsole I am preferring the Aways/ALTs.  That is something you probably won't come close to being able to ID.

for those wondering what mint color is being referred too:
Nike-Barcelona-Long-Sleeve-10-Lionel-Messi-Away-Jersey-10-11.jpg

These are the '10-'11 season alternate jerseys. That mango colorway is the '09-'10 alternate. Correct me if wrong.

btw I've been trying everything to get these. Most people over at ISS are just plain arrogant, selfish. Swear I hate some of those fools.
Only one person offered help and that isn't even guaranteed. Going to be so heated if I have to end up paying $500 for each shoe. Big No no.

for those wondering what mint color is being referred too:
Nike-Barcelona-Long-Sleeve-10-Lionel-Messi-Away-Jersey-10-11.jpg

These are the '10-'11 season alternate jerseys. That mango colorway is the '09-'10 alternate. Correct me if wrong.

btw I've been trying everything to get these. Most people over at ISS are just plain arrogant, selfish. Swear I hate some of those fools.
Only one person offered help and that isn't even guaranteed. Going to be so heated if I have to end up paying $500 for each shoe. Big No no.

i have the chance to get some DS ELA's for $140, should i take it? going to vegas early june and wondering if i should wait and see what's there. anyone in vegas know?

i have the chance to get some DS ELA's for $140, should i take it? going to vegas early june and wondering if i should wait and see what's there. anyone in vegas know?

^^^ that's less than retail once you calculate taxes...less than retail for a limited pair of Kobes is always good IMO

^^^ that's less than retail once you calculate taxes...less than retail for a limited pair of Kobes is always good IMO

wow I hate you Nike lol Question anyone know if any place in Italy is getting these I'm going on vacation there next week and also is there anyway to buy them off Nike.com/UK and get them sent to an address in UK and either pick them up there or have a friend send them 2 me? Sorry for the so many ? just soccer is my second love n Barca my fav team lol Thanks 
happy.gif

wow I hate you Nike lol Question anyone know if any place in Italy is getting these I'm going on vacation there next week and also is there anyway to buy them off Nike.com/UK and get them sent to an address in UK and either pick them up there or have a friend send them 2 me? Sorry for the so many ? just soccer is my second love n Barca my fav team lol Thanks 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

anyone know if any place in Italy is getting these I'm going on vacation there next week and also is there anyway to buy them off Nike.com/UK and get them sent to an address in UK and either pick them up there or have a friend send them 2 me?
There's a new HoH opening in Milan soon, but by next week... nah I don't think you're going to have any luck in Italy buddy. As for your other question, unless your billing address and delivery address are within the same country you're out of luck! In other words, what you want to do can't be done!

anyone know if any place in Italy is getting these I'm going on vacation there next week and also is there anyway to buy them off Nike.com/UK and get them sent to an address in UK and either pick them up there or have a friend send them 2 me?
There's a new HoH opening in Milan soon, but by next week... nah I don't think you're going to have any luck in Italy buddy. As for your other question, unless your billing address and delivery address are within the same country you're out of luck! In other words, what you want to do can't be done!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Damn thats sucks thanks for the help though I will try to find other way's as far as the Milan HoH when does it open I would like to check it out regardless and just for final attempt you don't think if I were to call a store getting them there and pay through phone that they would hold it for me right? lol just a hail mary I'm throwing there 

Back
Top Bottom