THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

Just passed by HOH Serramonte, there are no people lined up lol. Im gonna back home and sleep and come back later on.
bro, you get your pair yet?

copped a pair at HOH and another at FA in lakewood. i arrived around 7:15 and i was 4th in line. the manager at HOH let us in at 7:45. after that, went over to FA and i was 1st in line.
canceled my pair from eastbay and ndc cuz i couldn't wait. these are way too sweet!!!

hope you get yours!
Whats up man, i copped my size 10 with ease around noon! A great looking shoe indeed. So your other pair will be kept on ice?

Wow i finally unds'd my Chinas today. So clean, but the squeaking is really annoying
sick.gif

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

Just passed by HOH Serramonte, there are no people lined up lol. Im gonna back home and sleep and come back later on.
bro, you get your pair yet?

copped a pair at HOH and another at FA in lakewood. i arrived around 7:15 and i was 4th in line. the manager at HOH let us in at 7:45. after that, went over to FA and i was 1st in line.
canceled my pair from eastbay and ndc cuz i couldn't wait. these are way too sweet!!!

hope you get yours!
Whats up man, i copped my size 10 with ease around noon! A great looking shoe indeed. So your other pair will be kept on ice?

Wow i finally unds'd my Chinas today. So clean, but the squeaking is really annoying
sick.gif

I agree with ya button 999, I am sick of the white forefoot outsoles too. Make em black or the other predominant color on the shoe, like yellow, blue, red, etc. TY's were definitely not limited if NDC and Eastbay still have FSR's. Hype hype hype!

I agree with ya button 999, I am sick of the white forefoot outsoles too. Make em black or the other predominant color on the shoe, like yellow, blue, red, etc. TY's were definitely not limited if NDC and Eastbay still have FSR's. Hype hype hype!

Originally Posted by jst628

@ JRThumper you went wild about those barca's all just to resell them? smh

Relax. I did just that and went wild just to get stuck with 2 pairs of sz 10. No need to hold on to 2 pairs. I got other sizes but that sz 10 is the only I doubled up on since it is my size. 
Still syh?

Relax. I did just that and went wild just to get stuck with 2 pairs of sz 10. No need to hold on to 2 pairs. I got other sizes but that sz 10 is the only I doubled up on since it is my size. 
Still syh?

mayar-
did the es put a limited label on these? as in only 1 per customer? i recall them doing that for the GBs, Rice and Chinas.
and 65? last time i was there i recall them being 69 lol

mayar-
did the es put a limited label on these? as in only 1 per customer? i recall them doing that for the GBs, Rice and Chinas.
and 65? last time i was there i recall them being 69 lol

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Still syh?

so why double up then? lol no need to argue, but anyone think of painting a few scales on their tours red to look like slashes like the BL's to go with red laces. i think someone posted that idea before they dropped...
nerd.gif

Still syh?

so why double up then? lol no need to argue, but anyone think of painting a few scales on their tours red to look like slashes like the BL's to go with red laces. i think someone posted that idea before they dropped...
nerd.gif

Still syh?

cant get yuku to let me pm you, but if you have the mango barcelnas, pm me im interested
can't 

Still syh?

cant get yuku to let me pm you, but if you have the mango barcelnas, pm me im interested
can't 

I had to scoop some Gradients.....I love them.  I prefer ID but these just got to me.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I had to scoop some Gradients.....I love them.  I prefer ID but these just got to me.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Still syh?

nerd.gif
roll.gif
 Thats just it I didn't double up on purpose. I was fearing not copping a pair so I asked my contacts to put me down and ended up landing 2 pairs. Better then none but I got 2. I'll end up keeping them if need be but I'm sure there is more peeps out there that want them. 
I won't know about Mangos till Thursday.

Still syh?

nerd.gif
roll.gif
 Thats just it I didn't double up on purpose. I was fearing not copping a pair so I asked my contacts to put me down and ended up landing 2 pairs. Better then none but I got 2. I'll end up keeping them if need be but I'm sure there is more peeps out there that want them. 
I won't know about Mangos till Thursday.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by theone218

im gonna remember the TY as the sweeps or the raptures 
nerd.gif
Ironically, they're still sitting there...
grin.gif
Looks like nbastore is selling out. They only have size 15 left.  I'm wondering how many pairs eastbay got.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by theone218

im gonna remember the TY as the sweeps or the raptures 
nerd.gif
Ironically, they're still sitting there...
grin.gif
Looks like nbastore is selling out. They only have size 15 left.  I'm wondering how many pairs eastbay got.

Went into the store thinking I was gonna get the tour yellows and walked out with these instead.
pimp.gif

3d326cd49814d4aa1970c337e6aca8dd1d3c5ca4.jpg

1b226cb46d19345616406539e29d9d25b0b70e4d.jpg

Yeah I'm sure all the sneaker blogs are going to steal these pictures as well.
laugh.gif

79826684ad1484e011a07e3799eab6902850a1ff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom