THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by gentry187

I usually stick to ID's when it comes to kobe's but I just had to cop me a pair of these. Took me a while to get around to them but finally did. All I need now is the chaos.

Those are future classics.

Best color of the vi hands down.

I can agree with that. Hype aside, these are the best 6's to drop IMO. Definitely classics.
pimp.gif

back from europe. back in mav crazy DFW :/ lol .been awhile since i last checked this thread. have the barcas released? I went to the FC Barcelona experience at the Camp Nou it was awesome.

back from europe. back in mav crazy DFW :/ lol .been awhile since i last checked this thread. have the barcas released? I went to the FC Barcelona experience at the Camp Nou it was awesome.

Is there a glitch or does ndc have an almost fsr on the glass blues?

Edit: If anyone's looking for rices they got them in a 6-8.5.

Edit: If anyone's looking for rices they got them in a 6-8.5.

Originally Posted by yanky

I noticed this morning that when I went on there also. It showed that they have size 10.5 of the GB's on there twice.

Originally Posted by yanky

I noticed this morning that when I went on there also. It showed that they have size 10.5 of the GB's on there twice.

Keep telling myself I'm okay with passing on the del sold then this thread brings up the temptation again.

Keep telling myself I'm okay with passing on the del sold then this thread brings up the temptation again.

I usually stick to ID's when it comes to kobe's but I just had to cop me a pair of these. Took me a while to get around to them but finally did. All I need now is the chaos.

Makes me regret returning my pair to FA.
ohwell.gif

Makes me regret returning my pair to FA.
ohwell.gif

Del Sols are a must in the VI line glad I got mines when I could its almost damn near impossible to find in the L.A. area

Del Sols are a must in the VI line glad I got mines when I could its almost damn near impossible to find in the L.A. area

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Sorry pic didn't work earlier, but when are these set to release? They remind me of a CamoxChina...so 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6ignrt.jpg

these are my personal favorite among the camos like he said when are these releasing? also was there a snow camo colorway shown before?

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Sorry pic didn't work earlier, but when are these set to release? They remind me of a CamoxChina...so 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6ignrt.jpg

these are my personal favorite among the camos like he said when are these releasing? also was there a snow camo colorway shown before?

Does anyone know where I can find the Zoom Kobe Rice "Snake Crate" pack??

I've tried ebay already.  Any help is appreciated.

Does anyone know where I can find the Zoom Kobe Rice "Snake Crate" pack??

I've tried ebay already.  Any help is appreciated.

Those urban camos are probably my favorite of the 3. I'd put the blue camos next, then the khaki ones last.

Those urban camos are probably my favorite of the 3. I'd put the blue camos next, then the khaki ones last.

still waiting for the home and away del sols to go on sale before i get them. still sitting on shelves in central Cali. 

urban camos are up on NDC, but the picture looks different from the marqueesole pics.  the ones on NDC have a red swoosh.  which ones are going to be released?

still waiting for the home and away del sols to go on sale before i get them. still sitting on shelves in central Cali. 

urban camos are up on NDC, but the picture looks different from the marqueesole pics.  the ones on NDC have a red swoosh.  which ones are going to be released?

Back
Top Bottom