THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

beautiful pic rod!!
pimp.gif

i said i was done with zkvi after my TY but man you making me really really want those camos! smh lol you should put the volt laces on them

beautiful pic rod!!
pimp.gif

i said i was done with zkvi after my TY but man you making me really really want those camos! smh lol you should put the volt laces on them

Those Homes are looking nice so far. Wondering if the other parts of this puzzle will show us an away colorway or something else.

Those Homes are looking nice so far. Wondering if the other parts of this puzzle will show us an away colorway or something else.

yeah i hope there is...its like 12 pictures on the puzzle and they are releasing 1 picture a day. we got 4 as of now.

yeah i hope there is...its like 12 pictures on the puzzle and they are releasing 1 picture a day. we got 4 as of now.

Don't care for the Lakers colorway especially the home. Away should be more eye catching.

Don't care for the blue camo either, but nice pics. What new cam did you get?

Don't care for the Lakers colorway especially the home. Away should be more eye catching.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thanks! Canon 5D Mark II with 24-105L

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thanks! Canon 5D Mark II with 24-105L

Back
Top Bottom