THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

My store put out the blue/volt camo's and marbles today, blue/volt's are really nice in person.

Can't wait for the Aces!

My store put out the blue/volt camo's and marbles today, blue/volt's are really nice in person.

Can't wait for the Aces!

took a 2nd look at the gradients.. they look good but the black leather under the heel cup ruins it for me
ohwell.gif

took a 2nd look at the gradients.. they look good but the black leather under the heel cup ruins it for me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rukawa005

ohwell.gif

i thought i was the only one hahah. the color is nice and everything but if they had used the nubuck (i think it's nubuck. whatever they used on the del sols 
tongue.gif
) under the heel cup and if they had the clear sole like the sample pics i would've copped.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

ohwell.gif

i thought i was the only one hahah. the color is nice and everything but if they had used the nubuck (i think it's nubuck. whatever they used on the del sols 
tongue.gif
) under the heel cup and if they had the clear sole like the sample pics i would've copped.

that volt heel cup is simply amazing, wish they'd make a black/volt colorway besides iD.

that volt heel cup is simply amazing, wish they'd make a black/volt colorway besides iD.

i simply cannot resist on copping the blue camos! a thing of beauty. i never thought of owning a camo pair. now here i am un-ds'd my pair. i think there is some kind of curse in zkVI. LOL

just noticed all the recent v2 low lebrons have been the same CW's as the kobes... mangos/solar reds, cool greys/wolf greys and blue camos/sprites.... switch it up Nike!

i simply cannot resist on copping the blue camos! a thing of beauty. i never thought of owning a camo pair. now here i am un-ds'd my pair. i think there is some kind of curse in zkVI. LOL

Back
Top Bottom