THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

just slowly use a pedegg on them but be very gentle...I use my wifes...works nicely to cut off the sock balls...

just slowly use a pedegg on them but be very gentle...I use my wifes...works nicely to cut off the sock balls...

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by maronandlando

what shoe is kobe wearing on this pic?

seems like these are not the VI, probably the VII? IV? dream season?

Dream Seasons.
454105-001_2_454105-001%20bw.jpg

Looks smilar to the Hyperdunk 2010 low.

those dream season look better than the 6's. could make some wicked colourways with all those options/materials
pimp.gif

those dream season look better than the 6's. could make some wicked colourways with all those options/materials
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Grey camos are available in so cal FA... Just picked up 2 pairs!

Hopefully my FA has them in. I'll head out tomorrow and find out. Thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Grey camos are available in so cal FA... Just picked up 2 pairs!

Hopefully my FA has them in. I'll head out tomorrow and find out. Thanks for the heads up!

Saw the Grey camos and black outs at the mall today. The black outs are pretty clean, the grey camos aren't bad either.

Saw the Grey camos and black outs at the mall today. The black outs are pretty clean, the grey camos aren't bad either.

am i the only one who balls in my grinches on the regular? like as my main pair of bball shoes
laugh.gif

but im not going to lie they dont "pop" like they do when you take them fresh out of the box
30t6p3b.gif

am i the only one who balls in my grinches on the regular? like as my main pair of bball shoes
laugh.gif

but im not going to lie they dont "pop" like they do when you take them fresh out of the box
30t6p3b.gif

i hooped in mine until i got constantly hurt in mine.... they actually feel softer than my other pairs, a bit too soft for me. so they've been retired since i tore my meniscus in them pulling a right to left eurostep, i'm not blaming the shoes but i am a bit superstitious so yeah with that being said you definitely aren't the only one. now i just have them as beaters worn casually, to the gym, or work...

haven't been in this thread for a hot minute, urban camos look a lot better but need to be seen in person. marbles are so so.... "blackouts" aren't too bad actually but still a pass for me... guess i may be done with these afterall.... twas a good run 6s

i hooped in mine until i got constantly hurt in mine.... they actually feel softer than my other pairs, a bit too soft for me. so they've been retired since i tore my meniscus in them pulling a right to left eurostep, i'm not blaming the shoes but i am a bit superstitious so yeah with that being said you definitely aren't the only one. now i just have them as beaters worn casually, to the gym, or work...

haven't been in this thread for a hot minute, urban camos look a lot better but need to be seen in person. marbles are so so.... "blackouts" aren't too bad actually but still a pass for me... guess i may be done with these afterall.... twas a good run 6s

Originally Posted by Denard

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
grinches don't seem to hold up quite as well as darker colorways... but when brand new, they look
fantastic.

Originally Posted by Denard

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
grinches don't seem to hold up quite as well as darker colorways... but when brand new, they look
fantastic.

mikko man, i saw you picked up the home final 4s! awsome awsome pickup. sorry i haven't been able to help you out with the 5s man hope all is well

mikko man, i saw you picked up the home final 4s! awsome awsome pickup. sorry i haven't been able to help you out with the 5s man hope all is well

Originally Posted by jmizzo

But, this isn't a defect of shoes which goes on warranty? And what about the pilling balls from socks? Have anyone this problem?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

But, this isn't a defect of shoes which goes on warranty? And what about the pilling balls from socks? Have anyone this problem?

^
are you thinking shoes are defective if they accumulate cloth from your socks?
is that what you're trying to say??

because if so...

Back
Top Bottom