THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

3jftl4z

these look better. plus the sample breds > retail breds
whatever those blue things are... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also looks like that green sole on those grinches(?) isn't translucent...

didn't want to grave dig the zk4 thread but i got these in earlier this week when pys had that restock
pimp.gif

00232zoomkobe4080811.jpg

and id'ing a CD-inspired zk6 is still tempting as hell lol. but i'm going to wait for final pics of the 7s first to see if doing a CD id is better on them instead.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

3jftl4z

these look better. plus the sample breds > retail breds

I remember when that pic first surfaced people thought the pair next to concords would be the Dark Knights,I guess not. Too bad,they look pretty cool.

for those that were able to take advantage of the PYS zkIV restock...

just wanted to know what sizes of the sol IV's were available...

Hi Guys anyone kung sino nkaka alam kung san makakabili ng authentic SMART ALLSTAR jersey nila KOBE BRYANT please give me some details trip ko tlaga unug jersey na un thanks in advance!!

Originally Posted by kcjc0921

Hi Guys anyone kung sino nkaka alam kung san makakabili ng authentic SMART ALLSTAR jersey nila KOBE BRYANT please give me some details trip ko tlaga unug jersey na un thanks in advance!!

u lost me

Originally Posted by JRodski

for those that were able to take advantage of the PYS zkIV restock...

just wanted to know what sizes of the sol IV's were available...

It was a full size run

^dammit! exactly what i was afraid of.....

I BS'ed around when they dropped and regret waitin for em to go on sale...

Just some quick thoughts...

Although I think the 6's will go down as classics in the Kobe line, I think it will be due to the great, unique cw's like the Grinch.

I think Nike got pretty lazy in designing a lot of the general release cw's compared to what they could have done cause they know they will sell regardless. I hope the 7's go back to some of the great color blocking like we saw in the 4's and 5's.

End rant...

There's still releases droppin for the Kobe VI?!
laugh.gif
Damn..

How many colorways dropped?

I have:

Chinas
Rices
Tours
Grinches
ASG OC's
ASGs
Camo's

Back