THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by gzagenius

club purps looking a bit like V rings. they look sick.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were originally suppose to be the VI Rings. They probably would've had some extra graphics or something.
Yea i think those could be the VI rings . Regardless they are
pimp.gif

i just recenty sold my whole zkv collection except for my big stages and the pair i miss the most are the 5 rings, these club purps will be an excellent replacement. im lovin the clear sole and i just like the overall look of the zk6 more than the zkv. im not really laker fan so the 5 rings theme didnt mean much to me but i did like the colorway, i think its executed even better on the club purps since they used an actual purple this time instead of that concord blue or whatever it was on the 5 rings. i havent copped a pair of zk6's since the rices but these club purps will be copped, would be even cooler imo if they were a qs or hoh release, i know, im a hypebeast.

Trying to let the club purple cw grow on me, but it's not working
frown.gif

Will await better pictures for further judgement.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by LA KB24

thank you!!!!!

REAL PURPLE!!!!
pimp.gif
Yea, finally get the purple right and then go and f*ck up the yellow. How does the toe splatter not match the logo? Makes the logo look so out of place. If the upper was del sol instead of....yellow-orange...I think these would be so sick. The rest of the shoe comes together so clean.

my sentiments exactly....that upper purple & logo looks disgustingly down right dirty filthy nasty fresh!.....
then the yellow-orange (similar to the TY's) go and ruin it....maybe a shot of pennicilin will fix it???
grin.gif

Club Purp will be a nice pickup. I like how different they are. Most def a slight neck breaker.

Aces are nice but not too hyped up about it but will cop.

Think Pinks will be copped for the Breast Cancer Marathon. All pink everything. Other then that I might even raffel it or give them away to someone after I run it.

What material is that on the heel of the Club Purps?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Mangos are still on the hotlist to cop. Some dudes are wanting prices as if they were yeezys they are so loco.
I haven't seen anyone wanting 1000 for them.
Remember there's only 250 produced and they only released in Europe.

On the flip side all I seem to see is people lowball like crazy for them.
Maybe I was blowing out of the water on prices but they are a bit off the wall for some Kobes but then again it is Barcelona.
pimp.gif

I don't find those club purples to be nice at all. I expected to be wowed by the responses people had as I backtracked to find the pic.

Back
Top Bottom