THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Yea, your good. I ordered my All Star 3d's and Rice's from them. Good people and FAST delivery.

good look ODB really appreciate it and lol idk about FAST delivery.. ordered thurs and they say theyll be here friday. hopefully thats just an off estimate

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Yea, your good. I ordered my All Star 3d's and Rice's from them. Good people and FAST delivery.

good look ODB really appreciate it and lol idk about FAST delivery.. ordered thurs and they say theyll be here friday. hopefully thats just an off estimate

No problem bro. Maybe it's because I'm from Indy and it's near by (if I'm not mistaken, they're shipping from MD) but I would usually get my stuff in about 2-3 days.

wow think pink for 60 bucks
pimp.gif

We'll have more info on the release of the Kobe VI "Lakers 3D" very soon. Keep checking back for updates.

via Nike Vault on twitter

Originally Posted by kwong819

anyone else notice the non orange kobe logo on the tongue
It appears we have a sample picture up.  I have notified the appropriate personal to look into this issue and update our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

anyone else try to order the DKs off of deadstockshoes? I've ordered from them before and had no problems
but this time the person I email keeps telling me that they are a preorder and will ship at the end of the month.
He then tells me that the estimated arrival date is in a red paragraph somewhere
(I guess he yelled at me because it was in all caps lol)
and wont tell me in the email when my shoes are expected to ship
they also took the money out of my account already

Here is the link: http://www.deadstockshoes...ew/id/16145/category/214

Does anybody see it or I am just stupid?

Originally Posted by theone218

anyone else try to order the DKs off of deadstockshoes? I've ordered from them before and had no problems

but this time the person I email keeps telling me that they are a preorder and will ship at the end of the month.

He then tells me that the estimated arrival date is in a red paragraph somewhere

I don't see it. You are stupid for ordering from there.
tongue.gif
j/k I assume they shipped them out already. The probably over sold on the pre-order so they had to re-order those sizes that weren't fulfilled. That's my guess.

I saw those sizes today go for $300 shipped. Let me know if you want to check them out I'll pm you the link.

6321389526_4ac15243f0_z.jpg

Don't think I ever posted this pic here. I sent out my lil bro out to that nordstrom store and he couldn't find them. Def woulda loved a 2nd.

Westchester ID right? Haha if that colorway released, I would've gotten those instead of the purple fades.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by theone218

I don't see it. You are stupid for ordering from there.
tongue.gif
j/k I assume they shipped them out already. The probably over sold on the pre-order so they had to re-order those sizes that weren't fulfilled. That's my guess.

My dude marinadelray ordered those from there and they said they won't be there till around the end of november
30t6p3b.gif

Well that really seals it for me not to ever go through them. Price is not even good for me anyways since we're in the same state(tax and no free shipping). No cancellation no bueno. Better off ordering through Eastbay since it can be used with discount. Shop at DSS at your own risk I guess.

Shoe trends/DSS are goo ppl. Just know its not a big corporation like easy bay. They been around since forever. I buy from em every now and then, and they usually ship once they receive their shoes. The red writing paragraph is mostly always referred to every release they have.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Shoe trends/DSS are goo ppl. Just know its not a big corporation like easy bay. They been around since forever. I buy from em every now and then, and they usually ship once they receive their shoes. The red writing paragraph is mostly always referred to every release they have.
QFT!  They have never done me wrong.  Yes, I may have to wait a little longer to receive a release, but there have been times where I received earlier than retail.  Plus, most of the time when I buy they sell for LESS THAN RETAIL.  I chalk it up as being the tradeoff for paying less than retail.  Worth it to me.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by never wear them

QFT!  They have never done me wrong.  Yes, I may have to wait a little longer to receive a release, but there have been times where I received earlier than retail.  Plus, most of the time when I buy they sell for LESS THAN RETAIL.  I chalk it up as being the tradeoff for paying less than retail.  Worth it to me.
I mean I dont mind waiting I was wondering what the expected ship date was. 
Dude kept telling me to read the red paragraph that isn't on the page.....
then he yelled at me in all caps to read it lool

He coulda just gave me a date in the email

Back
Top Bottom