THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

thanks guys, chinas are top 3 fav VI
out of all my 6s, the OC are my fav but if i can grab a pair of grinchs we all know that would change!!!!

here is my very small collection compared to most, i cop almost all the pair i REALLY want 
for the exceptions of Grinch, Chaos, Tour, and Crimson Camo

kobe VI=best summer ever made

Nice collection, small or not. Still regret not getting the glass blues. Thanks for the love on the aces, only VI I doubled up on.

Mikeison11, nice shots of the volt camos! Where did u cop? I passed for $89 from the outlet thread & I've been looking for them ever since...

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Nice collection, small or not. Still regret not getting the glass blues. Thanks for the love on the aces, only VI I doubled up on.

Mikeison11, nice shots of the volt camos! Where did u cop? I passed for $89 from the outlet thread & I've been looking for them ever since...
I got it here in the Philippines, about $115. not much of a discount, but i still got what i want.
happy.gif

Just bought ds del sols for retail from the marketplace. Had them when try dropped but ended up selling. Regretted it since. Even though I wasnt a big fan of the Vi, gotta have the del sol. They capture the snake look the best out all the pairs. Cept maybe grinches cause they also look like a snake.

If I could get Merions, Chaos and Glass Blues I would probably be done but then I see Del Sols and Tours and some of the others and I know I'm not done...LOL

If I could get Merions, Chaos and Glass Blues I would probably be done but then I see Del Sols and Tours and some of the others and I know I'm not done...LOL

I would like to add a pair of del sol to my collection of 5.
what size did you cop at wss? And what city? Did they have more?

I would like to add a pair of del sol to my collection of 5.
what size did you cop at wss? And what city? Did they have more?

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

here is my very small collection compared to most, i cop almost all the pair i REALLY want 

Nice collection... 
I don't have many VIs either, but I am happy with what I got... 2 Chinas, 1 Aces, 1 Del Sol.....Time to move to the VIIs...  

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Nice collection... 
I don't have many VIs either, but I am happy with what I got... 2 Chinas, 1 Aces, 1 Del Sol.....Time to move to the VIIs...  

Back
Top Bottom