THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Chinas are one of my favorites. I was wearing mine when I was at In-N-Out last night and a dude came up and was like, "Nice Kobes man."

Chinas are one of my favorites. I was wearing mine when I was at In-N-Out last night and a dude came up and was like, "Nice Kobes man."

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

rocked thes yesterday 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Those OCs are fire. Still on the hunt for these.

Loved my VI pop homes so much I beat my pair into oblivion.  Luckily I was able to track down another pair on the bay.   Regret passing on Aces and Chinas.

Originally Posted by deftronix

Loved my VI pop homes so much I beat my pair into oblivion.  Luckily I was able to track down another pair on the bay.   Regret passing on Aces and Chinas.

I like those as well.  I keep holding off cause the prices keep dropping (and now they are in outlets too).

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Originally Posted by thapointguy

To all the size 9 NTers, Al's has a good deal on Concords that's pictured but the color/style code seems to be the grey/black TB. You might wanna contact them with style number to make sure.

http://www.alssports.com/Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Basketball-Shoe---Mens/PAAAIAHKKBPDLGJD/Product
thanx for this man. Can't go wrong with a pair of concords for 70.
pimp.gif

So you contacted them and they confirmed it was the Concords?

they were actually the Grey/blk/white. I still pulled the trigger, need some new bball shoes. They are NOT Concords. thnx anyways.

Well missed out on the Glass Blues. Have a chance to pick up some Chaos for a good price, might just have to pull the trigger.

i love the kobe vi's...  i dont play ball in low tops but as far as for causal wear,  one of the best shoes i have ever worn....
i still need the draft days, concords, laker 3ds and purple gold grads....  my son made me a knick(he has linsanity) colorway id for my bday should be coming next month..

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

any neon camos around? at outlets? or any where cheap I'm still looking for a 8.5

I used called up & used nike find for my size 10.5...it was $99 at Citadel & I used six survey coupons, lol. $75 shipped to my door. Nice collection pic up there...I need glass blues!

-Pete

thanks for the love on the IDs fellas!

Del Sols are def one of he best colorways released...

No love for home del sols? those are def up there for me too.

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

i love the kobe vi's...  i dont play ball in low tops but as far as for causal wear,  one of the best shoes i have ever worn....
i still need the draft days, concords, laker 3ds and purple gold grads....  my son made me a knick(he has linsanity) colorway id for my bday should be coming next month..

What size are you?

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

What size are you?
im A 10.5-11

Back
Top Bottom