THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

just got my sprites in today! paid $190 shipped for them. could have waited for retail but it seems like its a hassle trying to track these down for retail. these are my first lebrons and i must say the comfort is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. cant wait to pop volt laces into these. these were such good quality, im actually going to sell some of my jordans to try to get my hand on some south beaches

8d69f04dbed3bdbe60952ce36f57684e.jpg

^^^Once you get into lebron's you notice how bad JB has turned. I got rid of my entire Jordan collection with the exception of like 5 pairs. Only do Kobe/Lebron's now.

^^^Once you get into lebron's you notice how bad JB has turned. I got rid of my entire Jordan collection with the exception of like 5 pairs. Only do Kobe/Lebron's now.

I think I'll be stocking up more on the Lebron 8's(V1 and V2) since the 9's aren't looking good. Might be performance beasts though but the causual appeal is really lacking on the 9's..... SMH...
frown.gif
...Hope some decent colorways would save the 9's though....

I think I'll be stocking up more on the Lebron 8's(V1 and V2) since the 9's aren't looking good. Might be performance beasts though but the causual appeal is really lacking on the 9's..... SMH...
frown.gif
...Hope some decent colorways would save the 9's though....

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^^^ Dang man you serious? Your whole Jordan collection?

Yo he's right though. The Lebron line would be hawking JB had he stayed in Cle and came near or got a chip. The Designs are looking good and getting better. I have to give the 9 some time when it comes to comparing it to the 8. The Jordan line also took a minor dip after the 8 IMO then bounced back with some of the best shoes ever.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^^^ Dang man you serious? Your whole Jordan collection?

Yo he's right though. The Lebron line would be hawking JB had he stayed in Cle and came near or got a chip. The Designs are looking good and getting better. I have to give the 9 some time when it comes to comparing it to the 8. The Jordan line also took a minor dip after the 8 IMO then bounced back with some of the best shoes ever.

Originally Posted by gentry187

trust me, i already have. its amazing that walking around the house in these shoes has been more comfortable than any air jordan ive ever set foot in. ive already set my hit list for the Lebron 8s:

-south beaches
-cool greys
-all star game
-entourages
-all black
-SLH (maybe)
-yankees (maybe)
-miami nights

trust me, i already have. its amazing that walking around the house in these shoes has been more comfortable than any air jordan ive ever set foot in. ive already set my hit list for the Lebron 8s:

-south beaches
-cool greys
-all star game
-entourages
-all black
-SLH (maybe)
-yankees (maybe)
-miami nights

hands down probably the most comfortable shoe i've ever worn. i was amazed the first time i put my feet in some entourages.

hands down probably the most comfortable shoe i've ever worn. i was amazed the first time i put my feet in some entourages.

The sprites were my first pair of lebrons and I'm not gonna lie I checked the whole shoe to see what was wrong with it (like I would do when I used to buy jordans) and besides the weird smell the quality is ridiculous, the biggest thing for me is how sturdy and well built they are, no cheap materials really. I overlooked the Lebron line for a long time but these might be my favorite shoes now

The sprites were my first pair of lebrons and I'm not gonna lie I checked the whole shoe to see what was wrong with it (like I would do when I used to buy jordans) and besides the weird smell the quality is ridiculous, the biggest thing for me is how sturdy and well built they are, no cheap materials really. I overlooked the Lebron line for a long time but these might be my favorite shoes now

Exactly how i feel.
The only Jordans I have kept are the Dmp 11/6, cool greys from 2001, flints from 05, bread 13s, and space jams, and a few others.
With the lebron and kobe lines both shoes are TOP NOTCH quality, you rarely find any defects on them when pulled out of the box. With Jordan retros its a different story. Like I always say every pair of retro Jordans after 06 and up, are just shoes to stand around with, not to hoop.

The lbj 8s and kobe 6 just feel so good to hoop in.

Exactly how i feel.
The only Jordans I have kept are the Dmp 11/6, cool greys from 2001, flints from 05, bread 13s, and space jams, and a few others.
With the lebron and kobe lines both shoes are TOP NOTCH quality, you rarely find any defects on them when pulled out of the box. With Jordan retros its a different story. Like I always say every pair of retro Jordans after 06 and up, are just shoes to stand around with, not to hoop.

The lbj 8s and kobe 6 just feel so good to hoop in.

Back
Top Bottom